Selling my copy of Suspended (the mask)

Discuss text adventures here! The classics like those from Infocom, Magnetic Scrolls, Adventure International and Level 9 and the ones we're making today.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz

Re: Selling my copy of Suspended (the mask)

Post by Jizaboz »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:57 pm
Jizaboz wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:52 pm I want this for like 40$ if you can’t manage to sell it to a real person.
Oh! The guy that I sold it to paid me and never pulled any PayPal shit to get his money back and my item. So it actually sold!

They do appear on eBay from time to time and at the beginning of the thread we were given great information from a Mr Helpful where Ben no longer lives about it.
Oh cool! I was just joking of course because I know it's worth at least 100$. Glad to hear it actually went through.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

pinback

Post by pinback »

I'll give ya $20 for it.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

So can that be 3-D printed and everyone gets a mask?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Flack wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:00 am
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:55 pmSomeone bumped this and I don't know why yet, but I re-read this and I am angry again. "More about the year, less about the miles." I am going to hit one year on my car and I have 6100 miles on it. I am not thinking of selling it, but I am SMILING with anger, again, about that statement. I am glad you didn't sell your Subaru to those lying assholes.
Yes, not dealing with those guys was a good decision. They wanted to pay me $23k for my STI, and sell me a slightly used Ford Flex for $30k. Instead, I sold my STI on CraigsList for $30k, paid cash for a slightly used Ford Flex for $24k. and used the extra cash to upgrade the wheels and tires, add tint, and try smack for the first time.
That's a HERRO-WIN in my book!!!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:25 am
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:57 pm
Jizaboz wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:52 pm I want this for like 40$ if you can’t manage to sell it to a real person.
Oh! The guy that I sold it to paid me and never pulled any PayPal shit to get his money back and my item. So it actually sold!

They do appear on eBay from time to time and at the beginning of the thread we were given great information from a Mr Helpful where Ben no longer lives about it.
Oh cool! I was just joking of course because I know it's worth at least 100$. Glad to hear it actually went through.
I would have sold it to you at that price and kept it in the larger JC "family," where that family is people who have an eerie disembodied mask follow them around with their eyes forever.

I think I took the money and put it towards a camera lens.

Ice Cream Jonsey

AArdvark wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:56 pm So can that be 3-D printed and everyone gets a mask?
That..

Huh.

That woulda...

Huh.

That would have been the best post in the world about six months ago. DAMN YOU EBAY