Disaster Scenerio

News & Cars

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Knuckles the CLown

Disaster Scenerio

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:29 pm

Anyone ever wonder what shape the country would be in if that fourth hijacked plane hit congress and instead the other three planes ended up in a wheat fields?

My guess, in about 8 years we the American people would have found a away to replace the 500+ fuck ups in congress with 500+ equally talented pieces of shit so probably status quo, but Marvel Comics..... What if?
the last group complained, quite tellingly They said, "Why don't you have a spoon that just says 'Earth?' It would save time

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:04 pm

This could be an interesting discussion. Who do you believe would be in the building? Do you want to say "all of them" for the ease of discussion? The house and the senate?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Lysander

Post by Lysander » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:33 am

Noteably, Bush would be gone, so he wouldn't have been hit. I dunno how many people were actually in the building when the plane would have crashed, if we're gonna do this up right we should prolly figure that out. 'Cause that's the rub--who lives and who dies. A government with about half of congress gone but an intact cabinet is a very different one from no senate or Cheney but with a fully intact house and President, say.
paidforbythegivedrewbetterblowjobsfundandthelibertyconventionforastupidfreeamerica

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:27 pm

all of congress die in the crash, president and VP live. 535 people dead plus all of their aides and pages and shit. I think the next 8 years would have been AWESOME!
the last group complained, quite tellingly They said, "Why don't you have a spoon that just says 'Earth?' It would save time

loafergirl

hmmm

Post by loafergirl » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:04 pm

Crystal Meth? Crack? No, would have to be cocain right? Or are you Joe six pack?
1, 2, 5!
3 sir...
3!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:13 pm

Mike, would you run for state senate? In that scenario?

I'd think about it if I were unemployed at the t- SHIT. I accessed Bill Ayers's Wikipedia page last week, fuckit, I'm out.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Worm

Post by Worm » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:16 pm

Knuckles the CLown wrote:all of congress die in the crash, <s>president and VP live</s>. 537 people dead plus all of their aides and pages and shit. I think the next 8 years would have been AWESOME!
You really have no insight into how to get liberals to converse with you. :(
Good point Bobby!

Knuckles the CLown

Re: hmmm

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:53 pm

loafergirl wrote:Crystal Meth? Crack? No, would have to be cocain right? Or are you Joe six pack?
bring all three to my house and you can find out!

bruce

Re: hmmm

Post by bruce » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:51 pm

Knuckles the CLown wrote:
loafergirl wrote:Crystal Meth? Crack? No, would have to be cocain right? Or are you Joe six pack?
bring all three to my house and you can find out!
He can't count to four, so it's not meth, because meth-heads are obsessively counting everything all the goddamn time like they're on Sesame Street or something.

Crack would be too negroid for KNuckles. Beer doesn't make you quite that stupid. So I'm guessing it's cocaine, except that he can very seldom afford it, so most of the time he snorts Drano cut with No-Doz and pretends it's cocaine.

Bruce

Worm

Post by Worm » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:06 pm

I think he was counting crack and coke together.
Good point Bobby!