Here's your debate thread where I skewer the gremlin

News & Cars

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Ice Cream Jonsey

Here's your debate thread where I skewer the gremlin

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:24 pm

John McCain wrote:I HAVE A BRACELET
So does Wonder Woman, John, hopefully the family of some dead troops give you a utility belt and a costume that pops out of a ring and you can give some of the rest of the Justice League the night off.

John McCain wrote:WHAT HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND IS --
If you are going to make fun of John Kerry for constantly saying, "I have a plan," then fair is fair - Christ, for a guy who needs Lieberman to tell him the difference between all the brown people, he really came off as condescending there.

John McCain wrote:I HAVE KNOWN HENRY KISSINGER FOR THIRTY FIVE RRRRRRR YEARS
I know when he was composing this in his mind, this was gonna be his "You're no Jack Kennedy" line, but the Republicans will at least refrain from calling Kennedy a fucking war criminal.

John McCain wrote:I AM A MAVERICK!
It doesn't work when you give yourself your own "props," you dumb fuck

John McCain wrote:I LOOKED INTO HIS EYES... AND SAW... K... G... BEEEEEE!

... er, PUTIN HAS A THIRD EYE THAT SEES ALL, TELLS SOME
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:38 pm

Also, I would honestly give 7% of all my future earnings to the salary cap of the San Franscisco 49ers if it meant I could have a 90 minute debate with Senator John McCain. I would fucking verbally skullfuck that sniveling, condescending, eyes-cast-downwards-like-looking-at-Obama-would-turn-Cindy-into-a-pillar-of-salt, belligerent, wretched motherfuck to the point where his own sphincter would anthropomorph and scream I'M JEALOUS

Reagan? Nixon? Ford? Paul? Schwarzkopf? They'd wipe the floor with me. But this fucking disaster and embarrassment would be offering to have the second "B" tattooed to his fucking back if it meant I would simply lay off on him and pause for fifteen fucking seconds. oOOooO, ERIN GO BRACH, ME PURPLE HORSESHOES!!!!, IF I DON'T EVER LOOK AT THE UPPITY NEGRO PERHAPS HE'LL BRIEFLY TURN AWAY AND I'LL BE OFF WITH ME POT O' GOLD OOHHHH HEHEHEHEH

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:50 am

SHOCKING summary from you! did not see that coming in any shape or form. Of course Obama could have peed in a bucket for two hours and it wouldnt have mattered. I've noticed the liberal media has called it a slight edge towards Obama, and if they arent fellating themselves over Obamas performance in the debate something must be up.
the last group complained, quite tellingly They said, "Why don't you have a spoon that just says 'Earth?' It would save time

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:36 am

What? No, I thought John McCain made some amazing points.

Putin really DOES have three eyes, so score one for Johnny Mac - he knows his shit:

I'll give you 24 hours to Photoshop something stupid Barack said (12 if you use MS Paint, 6 if on DeluxePaint; fuck Amigas), otherwise we may just chalk this round up to older brother, brother.

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:46 am

what about you tube?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec3aC8ZJZTc[/youtube]
the last group complained, quite tellingly They said, "Why don't you have a spoon that just says 'Earth?' It would save time

hygraed

Post by hygraed » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:58 am

John McCain is fucking trash. He clearly has no respect whatsoever for Barack Obama. He won't even dignify Obama with a single fucking glance in his direction, choosing instead to sit there and look at Lehrer and the audience with this smug fucking smirk on his cancerous, tumor-ridden face, thinking "that n!33r can't touch me." John McCain is human fucking garbage.
Knuckles the CLown wrote:what about you tube?
That's the most transparent goddamn thing I've ever seen. They're trying desperately to validate their own viewpoints by cherry-picking the three times in an hour and a half that Obama agreed with something McCain said.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:07 am

I guess agreeing with John McCain counts as stupid shit that Obama said, sure.

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:37 am

hygraed wrote:John McCain is fucking trash. He clearly has no respect whatsoever for Barack Obama. He won't even dignify Obama with a single fucking glance in his direction, choosing instead to sit there and look at Lehrer and the audience with this smug fucking smirk on his cancerous, tumor-ridden face, thinking "that n!33r can't touch me." John McCain is human fucking garbage.
That's the most transparent goddamn thing I've ever seen. They're trying desperately to validate their own viewpoints by cherry-picking the three times in an hour and a half that Obama agreed with something McCain said.
If you have no respect for a Man like John McCain why in the world would you think John McCain would have an ounce of respect for someone like Obama? Yeah and McCains a racist, you libs keep telling yourselves that, you are the only ones CONSTANTLY bringing up race.

I'll grant that you this, I am sure McCain in his head is thinking "are you fucking kidding me with this guy?"

"fucking smirk on his cancerous, tumor-ridden face"What a low blow. Way to be tolerante of others asshole. How would you like it if someone made fun of something wrong with you that was completley out of your control?

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:43 am

Those two can argue issues all they want but I'm still voting against the old white guy. The only other point that I've noticed is the the umpire guy has dead eyes... dolls eyes.

THE
QUINT
AARDVARK

hygraed

Post by hygraed » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:49 am

Knuckles the CLown wrote:If you have no respect for a Man like John McCain why in the world would you think John McCain would have an ounce of respect for someone like Obama? Yeah and McCains a racist, you libs keep telling yourselves that, you are the only ones CONSTANTLY bringing up race.
The only reason the Republicans aren't bringing up race is that they're not allowed to. They're at least smart enough to realize that they would be utterly destroyed if they ripped Obama for being black.
Knuckles the CLown wrote:"fucking smirk on his cancerous, tumor-ridden face"What a low blow. Way to be tolerante of others asshole. How would you like it if someone made fun of something wrong with you that was completley out of your control?
Oh, believe me, if I didn't already despise him I wouldn't bring it up. I was just being poetic.

Worm

Post by Worm » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:18 am

Knuckles, what are your annual earnings in swason microwave dinners? I am not valuing the tears you cry into them.

I'm pretty sure we've called hyggie a maggot, and if he was blind we'd be making photoshops of the scent of a woman for him to not see. McCain has cancer because his fucking body is trying to eject his presence.

Also if McCain had any decency he'd still be wheeling around his fucking scar tissue barbie that he left cuz she got ugly, hell if he had the election would be in the bag right now.
Good point Bobby!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:05 pm

Worm wrote:Knuckles, what are your annual earnings in swason microwave dinners? I am not valuing the tears you cry into them.
Who is crying? The line about McCain's body trying to reject him was good, but you can't just arbitrarily say that my brother is CRYING about something. I don't think you quite grasp how little he is involved in all this, emotionally.

and if he was blind we'd be making photoshops of the scent of a woman for him to not see.
I was called a "muppet" in jest by a gal I have been writing recently, and it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Okay, here's the one thing that I actually have a problem with, 12 hours later. (I don't care that McCain made a bunch of stupid comments like the three-eye thing, or THIS PEN IS OLD LIKE ME -- I don't care about them, because McCain was planning on skipping the debate to solve the mortgage crisis, so really, he had no time for prep)

The thing that bothered me was that McCain was wholly oblivious when it came to the format of the debate. He likes putting in these horrrrrrible little "jokes" in his speeches, which we're all expected to present thin-lipped smiles at.

But this debate was not in that format - because we're a Nation of Pussies, the crowd wasn't allowed to speak or murmur or cheer or laugh or show any emotion whatsoever. McCain couldn't adjust to the format! Obama at least understood that there was no point in quipping, because without some HEH HEHs from the crowd, there's dead air there, and it looks like the joke failed.

So, to me, this is why McCain came off as a fossil. Nobody is changing their mind thanks to a debate. I find the concept of someone "winning" a debate to be hilarious - the only way Obama could have "won" would have been if McCain called him a racial slur, and the only way McCain could have "won" would have been if Obama started loading up the TV monitors into his van. I think the value of the debate is the ability to adapt, and McCain couldn't/wouldn't bother to do it.

Minor thing? Sure. But so is the Presidency itself, really. As Ben said, we had, as a nation, five of the best Presidents in US history in our past and things are still screwed up.

Casual Observer

Post by Casual Observer » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:12 pm

clownface wrote:Yeah and McCains a racist, you libs keep telling yourselves that, you are the only ones CONSTANTLY bringing up race.
You didn't catch McCain's oh-so-subtle mention of people mixing race with terrorists? He knows that some people still think Obama might be a terrorist and know he's half black which scares them. He was speaking directly to the mouth-breathing morons in the his party, in other words . . . you.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:13 pm

I will also say that Obama absolutely looked great out there. I hope, if he doesn't win (and I don't expect him to) that he's tapped for VP in 2012 for Gore or Hillary or whoever. He really seems to have his shit together.

I expect McCain to win this thing because I don't tend to back a lot of winners. If you waive the first four years of my life as a sports fan, because my brain was still mushy, there have been a total of three successful seasons in my life: 92 Jays, 93 Jays, 2003 SU hoops. This therefore gives me 4 leagues with 30 seasons, counting the Saints and Flyers are collosal ohfers, or a 2.5% chance of enjoying anything in life, which seems about right.

Worm

Post by Worm » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:55 pm

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Who is crying? The line about McCain's body trying to reject him was good, but you can't just arbitrarily say that my brother is CRYING about something. I don't think you quite grasp how little he is involved in all this, emotionally.
Everyone here gets that your brother is some fucking uber-troll okay? You don't need to hit that home, it's fucking obvious. Everyone here gets that your brother is a delta force operative among a docile commune of retarded hippies, okay, we've got not hope, look what he did to finsetrestinrs!

This is what I meant when you might as well suck his cock, you actually crave the cum of your own fucking brother and it's disgusting.

He's the best poster blah blah blah, but if you're too fucking stupid to realize that the "crying into swanson dinners" line isn't about his investment in these posts but that he's an unlovable lonely pathetic fuck, I don't even know what to do for you.

You're going to do what next, inform me your brother doesn't have a girlfriend in response to the "liberal cesspool like your girlfriend's cunt" comment? Maybe you should just stop posting for your brother and let him post on his own?
Good point Bobby!

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:32 pm

Worm, You really despise me on a personal level and think my life is lonely sad and pathetic? Just because I have conservative views?

Worm

Post by Worm » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:36 pm

It might ... just might be because we're on the internet.
Good point Bobby!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:45 pm

The part that I flipped my keyboard over was that you referenced Swanson! I come from a proud family of CLAIM JUMPERS!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Hey, no politics or religion at the dinner table! Even if it is frozen TV dinners...

THE
BLACK AND WHITE
STRIPED
AARDVARK

bruce

Post by bruce » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:55 pm

Knuckles the CLown wrote:Worm, You really despise me on a personal level and think my life is lonely sad and pathetic? Just because I have conservative views?
No, not JUST because you have conservative views, you big sillypants.

Bruce