hilarious

News & Cars

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Knuckles the CLown

hilarious

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:28 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Se6E4uZhs

hilarious. I've listened to everyone say Bush is a retard when he speaks, but jesus any time an original thought is asked of this guy he stammers like a drunken street bum. I hate this fucking moron but even I feel bad for him when it takes him 14 seconds to spit out a word.

But, apparently if you start reeling off all the races and demographics in the country you will get a standing ovation EVERY TIME!

NBC NEWS: Mr. Obama your idea to drill for oil is brillaint, what made you decide to come up with this brilliant original plan?
Obama: CHINESE, LATINOS, GREEKS

STANDING OVATION
the last group complained, quite tellingly They said, "Why don't you have a spoon that just says 'Earth?' It would save time

Worm

Post by Worm » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:58 pm

two words: verbal kint
Good point Bobby!

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:40 pm

Worm wrote:two words: verbal kint
Obama is the Devil?
the last group complained, quite tellingly They said, "Why don't you have a spoon that just says 'Earth?' It would save time

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:28 pm

I've heard it said that Bush cannot speak off the cuff, this is true, (see 'sovereign' video). Obama is partially the same way, but instead of just thinking and having silence reign, he stammers.

There is an elderly woman on NPR who speaks like a cross between Jessica Tandy (dec'd.) and Jim Rome. Give me a minute and I'll come up with the relevant data here. anyway, she actually speaks slowly so she can think of what she's trying to say. Something that Bush and Obama would be well to do also.

(Edit: Diane Rehm)

THE......

LONG WINDED....

AARDVARK

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:48 pm

OJ Simpson learned how to do that.

Worm

Post by Worm » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:58 pm

Knuckles the CLown wrote:
Worm wrote:two words: verbal kint
Obama is the Devil?
Whatever's awesome!
Good point Bobby!

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:14 pm

chinese, mexicans, dutch!

hygraed

Post by hygraed » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:37 pm

At least Obama can articulate a whole sentence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWX5u69hmzY

"President Putin of Germany"

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:34 am

I will admit that I still think of it as "Czechoslovakia" from time to time as well. In my defense, there is no defense.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Worm

Post by Worm » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:36 am

Anyway, that's exactly what I meant.
Good point Bobby!

loafergirl

Dude...

Post by loafergirl » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:42 pm

Obama is a rock star, you're just jealous =)

In all seriousness, I think there were a couple of reasons for a standing ovation for that particular run in:
A) Unlike the current administration he still offered an opportunity for someone who disagrees with his strategies to state an opinion and address it accordingly rather than having them removed (Diplomacy, what a fucking concept!)
B)The message he was conveying was a lot more than listing races, it was stating that there needs to be collaboration, unification, and rather than all different types of people worrying about their types of people, we should begin thinking of ourselves as... ALL PEOPLE, and finding ways to make things better for EVERYONE.

-LG
1, 2, 5!
3 sir...
3!

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:28 pm

that is of course, if you actually believe all the bullshit that comes out his mouth. He is different right, the exception?

loafergirl

is anyone?

Post by loafergirl » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:21 pm

But do I believe the likelihood greater to have positive progress with him as president... yes.

That, and I think McCain has a stepford wife, literally...
1, 2, 5!
3 sir...
3!

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:53 pm

Thats what white house spouses should be, pretty or handsome to look at and vapid. Male or Female. Why the Democrats feel the need to include spouses in their political agendas is beyond me. I know the Obama campaign told Michele to shut her big stupid mouth till the election is over. I cringe at the thought of those two getting "elected" and hearing what a horrible backwards country we are from a a female African American Princeton-Harvard educated Lawyer. Cause you know in Africa and the Middle East they churn out female lawyers at the best Universities by the millions, we should aspire to be like that.

loafergirl

THATS WHAT IT IS!

Post by loafergirl » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:52 pm

IT Finally hit me what Cindy McCain really reminds me of... the woman robot/suit from Mars Attacks! ROFL

I don't speak for all democrats, I speak for myself. I like to see that my political leaders believe their personal relationships are important. Since in my household no one person makes the decisions, and in interpersonal relationships such as MARRIAGE people are going to hold influence over the other person, knowing that she's not say, an alien invader from another planet might be something the McCain campaign should be concerned with.

-LG
1, 2, 5!
3 sir...
3!

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:18 pm

You are wrong. If you were right the spouse would be on the ballot. McCains wife gets out of the way like she is supposed to. I cant think of one job where if a spouse showed up and started putting their two cents in they wouldnt be dragged off by security.

Worm

Post by Worm » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:40 pm

If my wife got mutilated I'd fuck around behind her back, so I can't fault McCain on that.
Good point Bobby!