Here is my new car.

News & Cars

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:46 pm

Pinner: did you consider the Suzuki SX4 at all?
So that's a no, I take it?

Came away from the test drive impressed - was not impressed by the finance rate the stealership offered, or the way they painted the 5 speed as "rare" and pretended they had just sold the only other one they've ever had.
You can't bullshit a bullshitter. The wife and I are going to make the rounds and check out the multiple greaseballs around here (Vinnie & Angelo, ugh), if not we haven't ruled out just flying one way down to FL and waving $10G cash in front of this guy's face:

2007 Suzuki SX4 5 Dr Hatchback AWD
Blue, Black 6,912 Miles
2.0 liter 4 Cyl. Fuel Injected, 5 Speed Manual

$11,988.00

My aunt and uncle live 12 miles from the airport and about an hour from where this car is. I've been bringing the printout to the local slimeball dealerships - saying if you don't get close, I would love the excuse to go to Florida.
Best offer I've got so far is $13K cash, 14K financed (at a stupid high rate) ... getting there.

pinback

Post by pinback » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:08 pm

Jack Straw wrote:
Pinner: did you consider the Suzuki SX4 at all?
So that's a no, I take it?
Take it, polish it, lube it up and jam it so far up your rancid anus that you have to use the gear shifter for a driver's seat for the rest of your life, you festering fucking pile of brain-dead sewage.
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

Irony Patrol

Post by Irony Patrol » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:35 pm

What's up with Jack Straw buying everything he railed against last week?

Senator John Kerry

Post by Senator John Kerry » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:43 pm

I'd like to see a little more consistency in Adam's beliefs.

/s

/save
/quit

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:59 pm

Irony Patrol wrote:What's up with Jack Straw buying everything he railed against last week?
Senator John Kerry wrote:I'd like to see a little more consistency in Adam's beliefs.

/s

/save
/quit
Pinner:

Not that you'd understand, but with a 7 year old and a fresh babis, the wife has been pushing for a family car. Guess the 2 seater sports cars don't cut it anymore.

Anyway, in this barren wasteland known as Upstate New York, all wheel drive would be a pretty damn nice thing to have in said family car. So much so, that it's basically a necessity. We have been shopping around and like cars such as the Thubaru Legathy or WRX Wagon, but the problem with those subes is that the AWD is on all the time, wasting gas in summer and requiring premium fuel in the WRX.

You just can't beat a new / barely used (7K is one oil change) car that you can switch the AWD on and off like a truck, and that takes regular gas.
Remember when I said I like unique cars?
Well, a Fiat-Suzuki joint partnership designed by the same Italian bastard who drew up the Saab 9000, another timeless classic, qualifies.
Jeff will also be wet knowing that the only reason this car was released to the public was so that they could compete the rally version in World Rally Championship. That car though, much like Jeff's STi, is impractical for street use being that it sucks premium fuel and has a permanently locked 4WD differential.

How are those floor mats treating you?

Angry Vit

Post by Angry Vit » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:05 pm

Jack Straw wrote: the wife
Damn you straw!

pinback

Post by pinback » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:10 pm

Jack Straw wrote:
Irony Patrol wrote:What's up with Jack Straw buying everything he railed against last week?
Senator John Kerry wrote:I'd like to see a little more consistency in Adam's beliefs.

/s

/save
/quit
Pinner:
I did not write those posts, you fucking turd with ears. Direct your idiotic comments to someone who gives a flying fuck about anything your drug-addled, car-totaling Loser(tm)-brand brain can spew.

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:47 am

pinback

Post by pinback » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:03 am

Cunt.

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:17 am

filthy guest

Post by filthy guest » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:57 pm

pinback wrote:Take it, polish it, lube it up and jam it so far up your rancid anus that you have to use the gear shifter for a driver's seat for the rest of your life, you festering fucking pile of brain-dead sewage.
Given up dharmawave? Glad to see "concious evolution" becoming a center piece of your life though.

Remember, think happy thoughts.

pinback

Post by pinback » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:35 pm

I'm impressed you can type so well with three dicks in your mouth!!

Tdarcos

Re: Here is my new car.

Post by Tdarcos » Fri May 16, 2008 10:20 am

pinback wrote:It is the dopiest car ever. I love it. I call it The Golf Cart, due to its size
I looked at this car, and I said that while the usual rule is that if a car hits a pedestrian in a crosswalk the pedestrian always loses, this is one of those classes of cars where the pedestrian actually might win for once. The chance of the car surviving an accident goes down even further if the pedestrian is on or is walking a bicycle, and if it's a motorbike the odds are probably in favor of the bike. Forget if you hit something solid like a post or even a trash can - or maybe even a trash <i>bag</i> - this thing would probably either fold up like an accordian or explode on impact like a Pinto.

--
Paul Robinson - paul@paul-robinson.us - My Blog
"I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights
No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch."
-The Weeknd, Blinding Lights

Draal Ranger

Post by Draal Ranger » Fri May 16, 2008 10:27 am

Tdarcos wrote:The chance of the car surviving an accident goes down even further if the pedestrian is on or is walking a bicycle, and if it's a motorbike the odds are probably in favor of the bike. Forget if you hit something solid like a post or even a trash can - or maybe even a trash <i>bag</i> - this thing would probably either fold up like an accordian or explode on impact like a Pinto.
I've been clipped twice by hummers, once by a SUV/van on while on my bike. Basically think of everything on the road as a tank, and plan accordingly.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Fri May 16, 2008 10:29 am

Tdarcos wrote:I looked at this car, and I said that while the usual rule is that if a car hits a pedestrian in a crosswalk the pedestrian always loses, this is one of those classes of cars where the pedestrian actually might win for once.
Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! Man, it was worth four pages of screaming hysterics on the part of everyone involved to get that take on things. Welcome once again!!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:03 pm

Gas will soon be six bucks a gallon, and I am getting close to 40 MPG.

WHO IS LAUGHING NOW, BITCHES!!!!!!!

Draal Ranger

Post by Draal Ranger » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:09 pm

[quote="pinback"]Gas will soon be six bucks a gallon, and I am getting close to 40 MPG.

WHO IS LAUGHING NOW, BITCHES!!!!!![/quote]

Anyone who has ordered an Aptera?

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:23 pm

Draal Ranger wrote:
Tdarcos wrote:The chance of the car surviving an accident goes down even further if the pedestrian is on or is walking a bicycle, and if it's a motorbike the odds are probably in favor of the bike. Forget if you hit something solid like a post or even a trash can - or maybe even a trash <i>bag</i> - this thing would probably either fold up like an accordian or explode on impact like a Pinto.
I've been clipped twice by hummers, once by a SUV/van on while on my bike. Basically think of everything on the road as a tank, and plan accordingly.
how did I miss that softball down the middle of the plate from mid may??
NOTHING I hate more than people riding bikes thinking they are part of the natural traffic flow. Sure you might have the right away, most people killed on bicycles did have the right away.
the last group complained, quite tellingly They said, "Why don't you have a spoon that just says 'Earth?' It would save time

Draal Ranger

Post by Draal Ranger » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:32 pm

Consider everything on the road a tank, and plan accordingly (IE, avoid the road).
Last edited by Draal Ranger on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pinback

Post by pinback » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:46 pm

If Draal doesn't learn how to fucking quote on here, I am going to start a countdown until the day that I kill him.

And the countdown will start with 0. Which means I will kill him instantly.