Election 2004

News & Cars

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

chris

Post by chris » Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:37 am

Bugs2lazy wrote:No fucking reaction to Thursday night's speech?! What's up with that?
What do you want us to say? I watched Kerry's speech, I thought he did a good job, but then again, I made up my mind to vote for him many months ago, so OF COURSE I would think he speech was good.

Personally, I can't see how Bush could get re-elected....he just doesn't have any record to run on, and Kerry will decimate him in the debates (because Bush can't speak off the cuff).

danzaland

Post by danzaland » Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:25 am

Bugs2lazy wrote:No fucking reaction to Thursday night's speech?! What's up with that?
Sorry I don't spend every waking minute on this board, so I can't comment exactly when you want me to.

As far as the Kerry Bush Theater goes, I really don't care. Again because the system at that level is controlled and anything the elite want put into place will be put into place whether or not Bush or Kerry holds the office.

I get scared at Kerry's mention of
John F. Kerry wrote: We will double our Special Forces to conduct terrorist operations, anti-terrorist operations, and we will provide our troops with the newest weapons and technology to save their lives and win the battle. And we will end the backdoor draft of the National Guard and reservists.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/international ... 17,00.html

Mis-speak or freudian slip?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:19 pm

danzaland wrote:Sorry I don't spend every waking minute on this board, so I can't comment exactly when you want me to.
...Hey! Was that a shot?
As far as the Kerry Bush Theater goes, I really don't care. Again because the system at that level is controlled and anything the elite want put into place will be put into place whether or not Bush or Kerry holds the office.
I really feel good about Kerry, now, though after seeing his special on A&E. Or maybe the History Channel. I can't remember.

I know it wasn't on Faux News though.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

nessman

Post by nessman » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:12 pm

:shock:
Last edited by nessman on Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If the First Amendment will protect a scumbag like me, it will protect all of you. - Larry Flynt

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:18 pm

Most judicious of you.

nessman

Post by nessman » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:23 pm

If the First Amendment will protect a scumbag like me, it will protect all of you. - Larry Flynt

Debaser

Post by Debaser » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:55 pm

nessman wrote:how excited I get when pulling the Republican levers
So many gay jokes, so little bandwidth...

chris

Post by chris » Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:27 am

Folks here might like to know that our friend Nessman, the Republican standard bearer for "family values" and all that crap that the Republicans like to PRETEND to support, is the father of a child.

Who he had out of wedlock.

With a chick on a one-night stand.

I'll give him props for stepping up to the plate and helping to take care of the kid (he didn't find out about the kid until 6 months after he was born), but ya need to take anything he says politically with a grain of salt.

That being said, I'll be stepping into the voting booth this November and pulling every Democratic lever put in front of me. Oh, and I had my kid with my WIFE, long after we were married. Guess I'm not a very good liberal, having a normal family and all. :smile:

nessman

Post by nessman » Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:35 am

Casual Observer

Post by Casual Observer » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:49 am

nessman wrote:Partisianship aside, most Democrats are pot-smoking liberal crackpots who support the welfare state, gay marriage, single parenthood, radical feminism and anything else that has to do with the destruction of the American family unit, morals and standards that we have enjoyed up until the mid 1960's when JFK got his head blown off and LBJ decided to throw the country into turmoil by getting us heavily involved in Vietnam. Yes - the Democrats killed my father, so fuck them. I'll vote 3rd party before I give a single vote to the Democrats.

Wow, what a fucking dittohead idiot you are:
nessman wrote:Partisianship aside,
This IS the partisan crap that you would get right out of the mouth of that fat hypocrite Rush Limbaugh or that brainless blonde bimbo Ann Coulter. Way to think originally.
nessman wrote:most Democrats are pot-smoking liberal crackpots
Wow, almost 50% of the people in the country are pot-smoking crackpots? Got numbers or proof to back this lovely statement up with?
nessman wrote:welfare state, gay marriage, single parenthood, radical feminism and anything else that has to do with the destruction of the American family unit,
Welfare state: Bill Clinton signed major overhaul of that.
nessman wrote:Gay Marriage
the vast majority of the country (over 60%) supports at least civil unions for people who are born homosexual (only braindead idiots like yourself think it's a choice)
nessman wrote:"Radical" feminism
I'm sure the women on this board are glad to know that you *DON't* support their right to equal rights and advancement opportunities. Besides, the current republicunt administration has done more than any democratic white house ever to put women in harms way in combat.
nessman wrote:Destruction of family unit
you mean the kind of destruction that happens when a father, brother, son, or god-forbid daughter or mother die in Iraq which is being fought under FALSE PRETENSES? Didn't think that was what you meant.
nessman wrote:morals and standards that we have enjoyed up until the mid 1960's
By this I guess you mean the morals of slavery and standards of racial degredation that we white people enjoyed. Sorry that things had to change and now you have to see black people starting to enjoy the same liberty as everyone else.
nessman wrote:when JFK got his head blown off and LBJ decided to throw the country into turmoil by getting us heavily involved in Vietnam. Yes - the Democrats killed my father, so fuck them. I'll vote 3rd party before I give a single vote to the Democrats.
Good for you, support the administration which is doing the EXACT SAME THING RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK. I guess it's ok as long as it's not your father or brother or sister that is dying every fucking day over there.

Casual Observer

Post by Casual Observer » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:50 am

chris wrote:Folks here might like to know that our friend Nessman, the Republican standard bearer for "family values" and all that crap that the Republicans like to PRETEND to support, is the father of a child.

Who he had out of wedlock.

With a chick on a one-night stand.
This is fairly typical of the hypocritical right-wingers. A few recent examples include Jerry Ryan (sex scandal), Newt Gingrich left his wife while she was in the hospital for a younger woman, and let's not forget Rush Limbaugh who said that drug dealers should be shot on the spot (worm?) while using his hispanic maid to procure illegal vicoden for him.
Last edited by Casual Observer on Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

dishbringer

Post by dishbringer » Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:06 am

Ultimate Politics Survivor!!

hard-headed self-righteous conservative moralizing

vs.

soft-headed self-righteous liberal whining

FIGHT!!!

Worm

Post by Worm » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:17 am

OH SHIT, HE BROUGHT DA DISHES.
Good point Bobby!

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:38 am

="

That being said, I'll be stepping into the voting booth this November and pulling every Democratic lever put in front of me. Oh, and I had my kid with my WIFE, long after we were married. Guess I'm not a very good liberal, having a normal family and all. :smile:
I weep for the future.
the last group complained, quite tellingly They said, "Why don't you have a spoon that just says 'Earth?' It would save time

mysterynmayhem

Post by mysterynmayhem » Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:41 am

:smile: im going with bush on this one.....kerry is a lunatic. that's all i have to say!
~*signature goes here*~

danzaland

Post by danzaland » Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:55 am

They are the same thing.
Schooled at Yale
Both are Skull and Bones members

You get this high in politics youare part of the controled system

The Patriot Act will not go away if Kerry wins
The Draft will still happen if Kerry wins
We will not exit Iraq, Afganistan or any other country we are in militarily

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,1 ... 40,00.html

Worm

Post by Worm » Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:45 pm

danzaland wrote:They are the same thing.
Schooled at Yale
Both are Skull and Bones members

You get this high in politics youare part of the controled system

The Patriot Act will not go away if Kerry wins
The Draft will still happen if Kerry wins
We will not exit Iraq, Afganistan or any other country we are in militarily

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,1 ... 40,00.html
Yeah, and they're both WHITE! RHALHURFWQA HR(@Q!$(*QYW(*RI@H(HSWQ(*R%@&!Y)!$*@(#

I'm sure you're a good person in the real world and stuff, but on the net you regularly come off as a tenth tier douche bag with a black belt in boring bullshit-ido. Don't tell me to listen to a random radio show on the net either! If you have some piognant article or recording that I can digest at my own convience I'll listen, but the truth is that you don't and your regular conspiracy junk (and it will remain that until you can actually say this book/recording/article/ect. will change your view) combined with some unrelated link that inspires to hate Bush on the basis that evil is genetic or something is just a fucking bore.
Good point Bobby!

k. roo

Post by k. roo » Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:25 pm

Worm wrote:I'm sure you're [...] just a fucking bore.
Speak for yourself. Danzaland is one of the few regulars around here who reliably provides entertainment. Well, entertainment that I can appreciate at any rate.

Weiter so!

Worm

Post by Worm » Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:18 pm

k. roo wrote:
Worm wrote:I'm sure you're [...] just a fucking bore.
Speak for yourself. Danzaland is one of the few regulars around here who reliably provides entertainment. Well, entertainment that I can appreciate at any rate.

Weiter so!
I don't know if you genuinely misread me or if you're making a joke about using the ellipsis to make me say something else. Just saying that two rich white kids went to the same rich white kid school and joined the same rich white kid secret club as some proof that they are cut from the same exact fucking cloth and then throwing in some article about one of their grandparents doing something just doesn't cut the mustard. The rest of what I wrote is just me not wanting another "Listen to this radio show that may or may not be a very good one and probably will start out boring at an inaccessible time" response.
Good point Bobby!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:46 am

For what it's worth, this thread was linked to right here.

http://www.college15.college630.info/Re ... llege.html

Well played, Knuckles. Well played.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!