Ben would like me to get a Defender

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: Ben would like me to get a Defender

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

It did end up being a longterm game. This was the last game I purchased, except for the Wizard of Wor deal that I mentioned in the other thread.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Ice Cream Jonsey

When starting it the last few times it wasn't saving settings. I remembered tonight that it's just three AA batteries on the circuit board. I just got out of bed, changed them and we're good. I finally fixed something.

And saw that I had not shut the garage door. So I'm glad I did that and no deer or turkeys got into the garage.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

I really enjoy Defender and about a year ago got into Stargate after getting a full board set for it. I’m by no means great at it though.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ice Cream Jonsey

So, the monitor seems dim on Defender. I think that I will pay to have a cap kit done on it.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:59 pm So, the monitor seems dim on Defender. I think that I will pay to have a cap kit done on it.
What model is it? As long as you don’t send the chassis to me via usps and it’s a WG model, I can most likely do this.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ice Cream Jonsey

Oh, it's fine - there is a guy that can do it out here and I don't trust mailing anything at the moment. But I'll check for deets on it.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I ordered a new fluorescent light because the one hooked up was dying. I got six lights! A lifetime supply for $6. I feel like I should overclock the light or something.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:36 pm I ordered a new fluorescent light because the one hooked up was dying. I got six lights! A lifetime supply for $6. I feel like I should overclock the light or something.
You can get em at PetCo too! It is an aquarium light basically. I am still debating if I will bother replacing the fixture in my Neo-Geo MVS. Double Dragon and Bosconian both have working ballasts and new bulbs.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻