Jizaboz Meatballs

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz

Jizaboz Meatballs

Post by Jizaboz »

Ingredients:

1 pound ground beef or ground chuck. About 75% lean is all you want.
1/2 a package of high-quality hot sausage (I use Neeses but get whatever is about 4$ and is not slime consistency in your area)
Note: You want roughly half as much sausage as you want beef.

1 cup of canned bread crumbs (I use generic store brand)
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 tablespoon black pepper
1 dash of red pepper flakes
1 dash of Italian seasoning or oregano
2 cloves garlic minced
1/2 cup of finely chopped onion (I use a cheese grater)
1 raw egg

Instructions:

Throw all ingredients into a bowl. Mix them well together with your hands. Form golf-ball sized balls of the blend and put them into a cool frying pan. Once the pan is full and you are out of the meatball blend, turn the heat on the pan to medium-low to medium.

Cook about 4-5 minutes before checking to make sure nothing is burning. Flip over when brown and cook another 4 minutes or so. Now just roll them around a bit in the pan, getting a bit of sear on the other sides. Remove from pan and place on paper plate with paper towel on it to cool a bit and drain.

Finally, put the meatballs in a medium pot and throw a jar of marinara sauce in it. Then fill the jar almost half-way with water and pour that in. Now there should be barely enough sauce to cover all the meatballs. Raise heat to medium-low and wait for it to start to bubble. Stir a few times to prevent sticking/burning. Once it is trying to boil, reduce to simmer.

After this I would make spaghetti to go with it but the leftovers the next day also make good sub sandwiches with provolone cheese.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Re: Jizaboz Meatballs

Post by Casual Observer »

Im sorry the words "Jizz-anything" and meatballs sounds gross.

Jizaboz

Re: Jizaboz Meatballs

Post by Jizaboz »

Casual Observer wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:03 pm Im sorry the words "Jizz-anything" and meatballs sounds gross.
World Famous JIZABALLZ
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻