Gonna be a little light on content this year.

Sports & Music

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

TigerCast 2K21

Gonna be a little light on content this year.

Post by TigerCast 2K21 »

His short game is still in great shape, but his driving needs some work.

AArdvark

Re: Gonna be a little light on content this year.

Post by AArdvark »

Was wondering when this topic would get addressed. Will Tiger be hanging up the clubs...... forever?

THE
IN THE ROUGH
AARDVARK

pinback

Post by pinback »

We'll see how bad it is. I've heard "he was lucky to be alive" and "he's recovering from a leg injury" and everything in between. This was coming off yet another back surgery.

My guess is he's done with the PGA. Whether he comes back for the senio-- sorry, the "Champions Tour" for fun, I dunno. He always struck me as someone that had no interest in the game unless he had a shot at being the best, and that's out the window. But time brings perspective.

To sum up my answer to your question: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

TigerCast 2K21 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:20 pm His short game is still in great shape, but his driving needs some work.
This is great. This BBS is back to making me laugh out loud. I knew I read he was on his way to see Drew Brees and I was trying to come up with some angle for that, and then I forgot about it. I'm still working here. I have nothing good, other than maybe Tiger thought that having multiple soul and bone-crushing injuries would give him something in common to talk about with Drew.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Flack

Post by Flack »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:54 pm I knew I read he was on his way to see Drew Brees and I was trying to come up with some angle for that, and then I forgot about it. I'm still working here. I have nothing good, other than maybe Tiger thought that having multiple soul and bone-crushing injuries would give him something in common to talk about with Drew.
I heard he was running from De Bees.

"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."