Tesla's great. The BAND. (And the man?)

Sports & Music

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tesla's great. The BAND. (And the man?)

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

In this thread I will be posting pictures of the band Tesla and Youtube videos from the man Tesla.

the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Billy Mays

Re: Tesla's great. The BAND. (And the man?)

Post by Billy Mays »

Tesla is great, I only wish you created a poll to go along with this thread so that I didn't need to post something just to agree with you.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I don't remember who came out against Tesla. Not doing a bit, I honestly don't recall. They scurried like RATS under the light of YouTube videos. Speaking of which:

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:04 am I don't remember who came out against Tesla. Not doing a bit, I honestly don't recall. They scurried like RATS under the light of YouTube videos. Speaking of which:

That was me. I just could not get into the band and the videos annoyed me as a kid. Relistening to it though it’s really not as bad as I remember.

Signs still sucks
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ice Cream Jonsey

Right, nobody likes Signs. That was a bad song when it was done originally, it was a bad song when Tesla did it - everyone hates Signs. You are right to have that opinion.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:49 am Right, nobody likes Signs. That was a bad song when it was done originally, it was a bad song when Tesla did it - everyone hates Signs. You are right to have that opinion.
So, "signs" was not a "power ballad" and you were not electrified by their performance. In fact you could say it was shockingly bad?
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.