We went to some Hippie Festival in Columbus Ohio

Sports & Music

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jack Straws Bitch

We went to some Hippie Festival in Columbus Ohio

Post by Jack Straws Bitch »

I didn't plan on going anywhere this weekend, but we would up going to Columbus Ohio. We got lost, it took us like 12 hours to get there. By the time we got there it was pretty much rained out, and super muddy everywhere. We stayed for like 3 hours and then drove 8 hours back home, with no sleep. We almost got f*cked with by the cops. We got off to look for a restuarant or gas station at one exit, when for the second time Straw lit firecrackers in the car and opened the door and thru them out of the door. The windows in this car didnt work. So I was nervous and I got out of the car at a gas station for about 3 minuites to chill because the three guys (including straw) were in the back of the car smoking w**d repeatedly (at least once per hour) when the windows dont work and throwing firecrackers. (My freind Marcie was driving.) After 3 minuites I get back in the car, and we got back on the highway and saw a sign for Denny's, so we got off at the next exit. There is now an Ohio state trouper behind us... he follows us to Denny's and I get out of the car first. He looks at me (I have blue hair, a black hoodie, big black and red raver pants covered in mud... and he says "did you guys just get off one exit ago" he looks at everyone else Tom (who is black and has a big afro and was tripping at the time) Chris (covered in mud and stoned) Adam (super stoned and pants covered in mud) Marcie (asain girl who was super over tired. Adam replies to his question "ummm, I don't think so." and I say "oh we were just looking for Denny's" and he says "did you guys get off the exit before this and get back on, because I had a report of a green four door car that was acting suspicious" and I said "NO, wasn't us, we just got off this exit to look for Denny's" he says "okay, have a nice day." Gets back in his car and drives off. We ate breakfast at Denny's. The only other major stop we made on the ride home, was at the Fireworks store, and it was fathers day, so I wound up spending all of my money on fireworks for him.
Blue
The Notorious Psyco Bitch

Hiro Antagonist

Post by Hiro Antagonist »

What would have been worse, the cop throwing you into jail or the breakfast at Denny's? Cuz I'm thinking at least in jail you're not depressed about ordering off a menu that includes the dish "Moons Over My Hammy."