Airwolf VS BlueThunder (NSW)

Television & Motorcycles

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

Airwolf or Blue Thunder

You may select 1 option

View results

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Airwolf VS BlueThunder (NSW)

Post by Casual Observer »

Not sure if we've had this discussion, I know it was a huge point of contention between myself and my friends growing up . . . which was better, Airwolf vs Blue Thunder. The discussion always fell into the capabilities of the helicopter but recently I saw the unedited version of the Blue Thunder movie and I think I figured out why so many of my friends were so adamant of their contrary position (obviously Airwolf is a better helicopter).

I never knew growing up that there's a scene in the movie where they hover outside a window and watch a woman do I guess yoga naked. Never once did my friends clue me in on this, I didn't learn about it until my 40's. At the age when these arguments were going on, I would have gladly conceded my argument had I seen this scene:

So for old times sake, what's better, Airwolf or Blue Thunder?

pinback

Re: Airwolf VS BlueThunder (NSW)

Post by pinback »

Airwolf was very good, but then got very, very bad. It still has the best theme song in TV history, but if I had to pick one, sorry Wolfie, too much stock footage repeated over and over, even when you were good.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.