This is the POLL BASE now.

The Future of Radio begins now.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

Who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Trump by a landslide
9%
Trump by a nose
27%
Biden by a landslide
27%
Biden by a nose
18%
Don't know, but I care.
18%
Don't know, don't care.
No votes
The election will be delayed/cancelled/invalidated.
No votes

Total votes: 11

pinback

This is the POLL BASE now.

Post by pinback »

One poll per day. Let's go.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

RealNC

Re: This is the POLL BASE now.

Post by RealNC »

No idea. Maybe Trump will win, maybe he'll lose. If he loses, he might declare the results invalid and call his gun wielding supporters to defend America and there's going to be a civil war.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

I hate to say it, but I think Trump is going to win. The Democrats needed to pick some steet fighting, "meaner than a junkyard dog," hard assed son-of-a-bitch to go after Trunp and be as nasty as possible. Full-on Willie Horton if needed, point out all of Trump's faults and failings. Show him off for the incompetent he is, and how we can expect to be worse off if he stays in office. Trump is the go-to example for the Dunning-Kruger effect. And now we're stuck with him for four more years.

The only bright spot in this is, at least he's not Mike Pence. Oh, and the presidency will be a national joke for another four years. There will be lots more entertainment coming to us Live From Washington** during the next administration. Jesus, if America wanted to pick a game show host for president, why couldn't they pick someone with sense, like, say, Alex Trebek? Yeah, yeah, I know, he's not a natural-born citizen, but you know what I mean.

** The "Live from Washingron" item is a reference to Donald Trump being a guest host "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night!"
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

RealNC wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:28 am No idea. Maybe Trump will win, maybe he'll lose. If he loses, he might declare the results invalid and call his gun wielding supporters to defend America and there's going to be a civil war.
Nah man. Not going to happen.

Remember all the riots and protests we had when Obama won? Right.

And I'm not even saying anything in particular here about either side, I just see the pattern.

Trump wins: Mass protests that turn into riots

Trump loses: Maybe a few idiots protest the election results. Nothing massive. No riots.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Flack

Post by Flack »

I listened to an absolutely horrifying episode of NPR today that posited a possible scenario where Trump could invalidate the election results long enough that states end up ignoring the popular vote and casting their own electoral votes, thus overriding the popular vote and re-electing Trump. I don't know if that will happen or not, but we just experienced a seven day news cycle where news outlets discovered the truth behind Donald Trump's taxes and it essentially disappeared from the airwaves in 48 hours, so yeah, anything is possible.

I voted "Biden by a landslide," but maybe that's more wishful thinking than an actual educated prediction.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

pinback

Post by pinback »

My opinion, which is less opinion and more "definitely what is going to happen" is that Trump will get re-elected for at least four more years, because the country has been taken over by a criminal organization that would make the Mafia blush.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:29 pm My opinion, which is less opinion and more "definitely what is going to happen" is that Trump will get re-elected for at least four more years, because the country has been taken over by a criminal organization that would make the Mafia blush.
And do you know who's responsible for this? Who did Trump get to do his selections, and especially his transition team? Mike Pence, staffed by his "indiana Mafia" clique of cronies and sycophants.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Tdarcos wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:07 am
pinback wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:29 pm My opinion, which is less opinion and more "definitely what is going to happen" is that Trump will get re-elected for at least four more years, because the country has been taken over by a criminal organization that would make the Mafia blush.
And do you know who's responsible for this? Who did Trump get to do his selections, and especially his transition team? Mike Pence, staffed by his "indiana Mafia" clique of cronies and sycophants.
No matter how much you kiss their ass they'll never forgive you for voting for Gary Johnson.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Billy Mays wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:31 am
No matter how much you kiss their ass they'll never forgive you for voting for Gary Johnson.
We will never forgive you for bailing on the Presidents thread.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:36 am
Billy Mays wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:31 am
We will never forgive you for bailing on the Presidents thread.
How about if I returned to it? Would you guys forgive me then?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I don't know why people here speak in such absolutes. There is nothing to forgive, for you have committed no offense. That said, I would enjoy the social intercourse of such a thread.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!