New NoLimits Coaster: The RANCHO RUMBLER.

Let's make some video games!

Moderator: Ice Cream Jonsey

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

pinback wrote:Also I don't remember asking for notes, but my memory's not what it used to be.
pinback's memory wrote:not close to done, but the basic layout is done, so comments are welcome.

Flack

Post by Flack »

When Pinback says comments are welcome, that means you are welcome to keep your comments to yourself.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

pinback

Post by pinback »

Also, I said I didn't remember asking, whicb was true. This thread is many months old.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

pinback wrote:Also, I said I didn't remember asking, whicb was true. This thread is many months old.
Sorry.

If it means anything, I found your roller coaster design to be mostly positive.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Awesome, thanks.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

My favorite part is how you worked that one guy over in your comments section. Anytime I need a little pick me up in the day I just head on over to the Rancho Rumbler and reading that warms my heart up.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Flack wrote:How do you determine which rules you will break and which ones you won't? I'm asking for a friend.
At least I'm trying, goddammit! I think the line limit was a strong advisory, that is, if I can stay precisely on topic I can perhaps occasionally go a little over. But I have to start somewhere and deciding to try and follow the rules will make it less punitive on me when I make a mistake and break them.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

pinback

Post by pinback »

What punishment have you ever received?

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Yeah, I think if someone asks Tdarcos a direct question, then hearing his answer is A-OK without the bother of starting a new thread.
I took the liberty of bothering for us all

http://www.joltcountry.com/phpBB2/viewt ... 9272#89272

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote:What punishment have you ever received?
Have you forgotten when Jonsey suspended my account for a month? Then he blocked my IP address so I couldn'r even read anything. Have you forgotten those?

And let's not forget his psychotic power-drunk administrator prank when he played Bradley Svetka and handed out arbitrary penalties without rhyme or reason? Forgotten these? Well, like Samuel L. Jackson can be a "mushroom cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker" in Pulp Fiction, I'm Pepperidge Farm, "and Pepperidge Farm remembers."

I still remember from 14 years ago when I was standing at the bus stop because I was waiting for the settlement for my car to be negotiated with the insurance company, and even though I was standing at the stop, I step over to the trash can next to the stop to throw my garbage away from what I was eating and the son-of-a-bitch blew the stop and I had to be an hour late to work.

I still remember the time you deleted one of my posts here which was defending you.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Tdarcos wrote:
pinback wrote:What punishment have you ever received?
Have you forgotten when Jonsey suspended my account for a month? Then he blocked my IP address so I couldn'r even read anything. Have you forgotten those?
I really gotta take Robb's side here because the worst he ever did to me was not allow me to post under my own name while at the same time allowing me to post under other names for about three days, so whatever you did had to of been really fucked up to have garnered such a response.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Every decent thread about anything is always going to be ruined by you two idiots.

I'm out.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Tdarcos wrote: At least I'm trying, goddammit! I think the line limit was a strong advisory, that is, if I can stay precisely on topic I can perhaps occasionally go a little over. But I have to start somewhere and deciding to try and follow the rules will make it less punitive on me when I make a mistake and break them.
Paul: I can see that you are trying very hard to improve yourself, and in many cases: you already have! I just thought I would offer you a little well earned encouragement that you can take with you into 2017!

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

pinback wrote:Example?
1:22 (elongate that whole stretch of track maybe?)
1:38 (add a longer transition to the change in angle)
1:43 (longer stretch of track while the coaster flattens out)
1:53 (longer stretch.. Feels more wobbly than coastery.)
2:01 - 2:04 (was that shake on purpose?)
2:06 (angle transition should be maybe a touch longer.)
2:08 (longer stretch of track for this turn.)

Was fun regardless and hopefully I'll be able to try it out via VR soon!