IF Comp 2020

Let's make some video games!

Moderator: Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

IF Comp 2020

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Mike Sousa and I are working on a text game that is probably ready for beta testing - if anyone reading this has an interest in testing it, I can pay you $100 (or send you an Amazon card for that amount or Ruth's Chris for that amount but no other cards are valid) - please send me a private message here or an email if you have it. I'll use this weekend to finish up the last batch of stuff I want in and then go forward with it next week?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Billy Mays

Re: IF Comp 2020

Post by Billy Mays »

I'll do it. You can send the money to Tdarcos.

bryanb

Post by bryanb »

You know my beta testing doesn't cost a thing and that I'm happy to help out, but I have to admit that I like Billy's Paul donation idea. If we get enough people signed up for this, maybe we can set up some sort of Starburst annuity for the Commander. Passive Starbursts!

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Yeah, sure, now that Paul just got fucked out of a hundred dollars I guess I'm on board with Bryan's idea with the caveat that we don't send him starburst. I'm a bit of a moderate on the issue, somewhere between you guys are killing him and you guys are doing a really nice thing for him. So if we get enough beta testers together and you send Tdarcos maybe a keyboard or a grabber or something that would be cool?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

We can send him a $100 encased in a block of Starburst and lemme just get it ready for shipping and --

Shitsballs, it's out

The money is out of the block, fellas.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

I want to give it a whirl. While I thought I would be done with non-DPRK text game projects, I have an idea for EctoComp this year I think.

Like I stated as my “intent” for ifcomp this year.. I would like to play and review but I have no desire to enter.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

So are you buying Paul a grabber or is that off the table as well?