The Magnolia Files

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw »

Violet wrote:In a semirelated story. I smoked pot for the first time a couple of months ago. Afterwards Jeff found out about it and pretty much told me I was supporting terrorism.
Reeeeaaaaallly? Guess what, weed grows in Jamaica, BC, and *gasp* even the States. Turrists, all turrists, huh?? Way to swallow media propoganda like a huge cock, Jeff.

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw »

Violet wrote: He also guilted me so bad I told my mom. She didn't even really care. After spilling my gutts to her she told me she had done it once. She said that once doesn't hurt anyone. It makes me think Jeff is overreacting. I mean mothers know all, right?
10 bucks says your mom smokes now.
And yes, Jeff is overreacting. How old are you?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Vitriola wrote:3) Make me realize that perhaps the only reason I am so against marriage is because I want my intended's friends to take him out for a bachelor party, and then the SAME FRIENDS of his would take me out to the SAME PLACE the next night for my bachelorette party.
I am not looking to get married or anything, but since the topic has been brought up, that's a pretty solid concept. Tell me that wouldn't make a great couple of chapters in a cyberpunk book or something? Plus, it has the groom nervous about trying to ensure that his version of the party was better than his bride's, which is a nice thing to try to take away the nervousness of getting married.

Jack Straw wrote:I am now scared. Ephedrine is the precursor to meth. If you are partaking in ephedrine on more than a semi-regular basis then the fact that you're popping your drug cherry on coke is frightening. Try smoking a little pot, or possibly a light dose of mushrooms. Cocaine is not a good first drug.
I was mostly kidding. I don't really plan on downing a suitcase of cocaine when I turn thirty. I am planning on blowing my brains out with a shotgun when I'm thirty. I did the coke already when I turned twenty-nine.

"Do it? Dan, I'm not a republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master plan if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting it's outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago." -- Ozymandias
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:I was mostly kidding. I don't really plan on downing a suitcase of cocaine when I turn thirty. I am planning on blowing my brains out with a shotgun when I'm thirty. I did the coke already when I turned twenty-nine.
Ah, OK. Carry on then. Coke sucks.

Roody_Yogurt

Post by Roody_Yogurt »

Yeah, I'd agree. I haven't done coke but that's one drug I'm biased against, due to the what I've seen it do to people. And Jack is right that it definitely shouldn't be a first drug. I know at least one guy who pretty much threw his life away because that was the first thing he tried.

pinback

Post by pinback »

I've actually heard it's quite delightful. And, since the preferred method of ingestion is off of a hooker's tits, that would seem to suggest it's TWICE as nice!

Ice Cream Jonsey

This is what you wrote:
Roody_Yogurt wrote:I know at least one guy who pretty much threw his life away because that was the first thing he tried.

This is what I read:
Roody_Yogurt wrote:So good, you'll throw your life away -- RINGING ENDORSEMENT!

Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback wrote:I've actually heard it's quite delightful. And, since the preferred method of ingestion is off of a hooker's tits, that would seem to suggest it's TWICE as nice!
Well, that cinches it. Ben and I will be snorting cocaine off a hooker's tits the next time we are in the same city as one another... for content.

Violet

Post by Violet »

October 7th: Happy Day! You, me, Straw, Kingsman, Samantha, Bugs, Vark, Loafergirl and LSG will all be over to LSG's and Jeff's house where we will be playing a new game that I invented.
Sounds good. I always like a reason to party, well that and a reason to drink.
10 bucks says your mom smokes now. And yes, Jeff is overreacting.
My mom doesn't smoke. When do I get my 10 dollars. She does enjoy whiskey and wine though. Not together of course.
How old are you?
Unfortunately, I am a stupid 21 year old easily manipulated by people's point of view. I change my mind every ten seconds.
The End

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw »

Violet wrote:
October 7th: Happy Day! You, me, Straw, Kingsman, Samantha, Bugs, Vark, Loafergirl and LSG will all be over to LSG's and Jeff's house where we will be playing a new game that I invented.
10 bucks says your mom smokes now. And yes, Jeff is overreacting.
My mom doesn't smoke. When do I get my 10 dollars. She does enjoy whiskey and wine though. Not together of course.
October 7th then but I doubt she'll tell you. This is what you'll need to do to test her: leave a phattie laying out after everyone has gone to bed except for her. Pay attention to what happens to said phattie.

Of course, I have no idea of your situation, I am just going by what you said:
A.) Your mom didn't care
B.) She admitted to smoking before

Of course, your mom may just have a firmer grip on reality than Unca JQW.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Jack Straw wrote:October 7th then but I doubt she'll tell you.
Just for clarification: October 7th was just a date pulled out at "random." That was not a genuine attempt at setting something up.

Though, coincidentally, it could be.

Violet

Post by Violet »

I know that. It would be kind of rude if we all just went over to Jeff's without him giving the ok. I'll just have to plant the idea into his head. The 7th is a bad day anyway. Cathy works till 9 on those days.
The End

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

I have bought some very nice stereo and music equipment from coke users that decided that they really didnt need that tuner and that set of speakers and that peavey amp and that fender strat and that stomp box. And the PRICES! Makes Sam's club look like Sak's 5th Ave.. What a bargian. What a bargian for me. Maybe coke is better than having that stuff, I dunno. They were awful glad to sell that stuff to me tho. I was awful glad to take it off thier hands if they dint want it anymore.

In that regard, coke is good for me. It is bad for the user tho.

THE
D.A.R.E.
AARDVARK

Roody_Yogurt

Post by Roody_Yogurt »

Hehe, good post.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Yessir, nobody can sit around haughtily judging and decrying the various horrors of drug use like a bunch of people who have never done any drugs.

Don't ever change, kids. I love you just the way you are.

Ice Cream Jonsey

AArdvark wrote:I have bought some very nice stereo and music equipment from coke users that decided that they really didnt need that tuner and that set of speakers and that peavey amp and that fender strat and that stomp box. And the PRICES! Makes Sam's club look like Sak's 5th Ave..
hee hee hee hee hee hee hee.
pinback wrote: Yessir, nobody can sit around haughtily judging and decrying the various horrors of drug use like a bunch of people who have never done any drugs.
Huh?

1) Jack Straw has done it all. His advice is the advice I am most interested in taking. Not that I was seriously considering getting a barrel of blow.

2) How was Aarvark judging anyone? He was in this thread for the COMEDY.

3) Everyone here has pretty much told Violet to be who she wants to be, do what she wants to do and take the advice of other, various early 70s Hall & Oates lyrics.

4) I invented a game specifically designed to irritate the one haughty person who has appeared in this thread.

Where are you getting this shit? It's like you had a response ready, read the thread, saw it didn't fit and then said, "fuckit" and posted it anyway.

This BBS is probably left-leaning, but more, I think it's "leave me alone and I'll leave you alone" leaning. Walrusttity's stance on drugs is obviously that of a Christian Conservative Republican, but he's in the minority. Danzaland, who I suspect would vote Republican if he only had two choices, is still fundamentally opposed to people giving him crap over the choices he makes in his own life.

But then there's you.

I don't know where you fit into all of this, but from like page seven you've been the least valuable poster in this thread. "The Magnolia Files" has been ripped from you and now you're like Gene Roddenberry trying desperately to matter in a franchise that you birthed but a franchise that others have taken to new and better levels. Nobody has gotten all judgmental about seppuku so why don't you go give that a shot? In case you don't speak WWII-era Japanese in a way diametrically opposed to how you do in fact speak CUNT, I am telling you to kill yourself.

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

I'm tempted to start a Seppukku vs. Sepultura contest. But, even though I can carry a gimmick further and better than some people like those whose name rhymes with Bobb, not unlike a Jewish refugee smuggling the family jewels out of Europe, I'm still going to lose in the creativity category. Damn it to hell.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Just for the record, I have smoked weed on and off since I was 12. Never enough to mess up my life tho. I looked at the coke users and decided REAL quick I dint want to be like that. Moderation is the key. Sure it kills brain cells to do pot but we all gonna die and waste whatevers left anyway. might as well have fun while we here.

I will post more about this later, (this is funny! but I'm too drunk to think about drugs right now)

THE
THC
AARDVARK

Ice Cream Jonsey

AArdvark wrote:I will post more about this later, (this is funny! but I'm too drunk to think about drugs right now)
Tomorrow's general topic will probably be: does anyone access this BBS sober any more?

pinback

Post by pinback »

Regarding "killing brain cells":

How come when people go to the gym, they don't call it "killing muscle cells", since that is exactly what they're doing?

(Answer: Because they (the cells) grow back. Second question: Why don't the people who say "killing brain cells" acknowledge this?)