What is this puppet TV show?

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz

What is this puppet TV show?

Post by Jizaboz »

Blitzed one night I was flipping through random channels and came across this weird Sci-Fi puppet show. I loved Stingray and other shows like this when I was younger.

Unfortunately I did not note wtf I was watching as I stared at it for nearly an hour before passing out. I did manage to take a screenshot though. Maybe I was trying to catch the channel info at the same time but failed.

All I got is.. it's sci-fi themed, I think it might be British-made but could be mistaken on that, and here is the image:

The female reminded me of Alis from Phantasy Star 1. WTF is this show? lol
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

The Happiness Engine

Re: What is this puppet TV show?

Post by The Happiness Engine »

Thunderbirds?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

M*A*S*H?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Oh you!

What was that British knock off of Thunderbirds?

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

X-Bomber, otherwise known as Star Fleet.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Casual Observer wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:55 pm X-Bomber, otherwise known as Star Fleet.
Dude! Thank you for the late birthday present. This makes so much more sense now with the theme. I saw all of these elements that reminded me of Phantasy Star and Gundam. OF COURSE it was originally Japanese! Awesome. I will be watching this.. may even pay for a disc so long as the Japanese audio is intact. I thought it was cool even with Brits doing the audio but I'm already digging the original more.

I appreciate it man! I couldn't make any connections trying to figure it out.

And yes, I had a few people on other outlets throw out Thunderbirds and I was like "Naahhh that ain't it." JC crowd proves most reliable.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

I'm happy to have spent 1.4 minutes searching this. I'm gonna find a way to download myself and watch. It's like Team America outright copied this shit. The new intelligence is knowing how to search.