SnyderCut

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

SnyderCut

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

The SnyderCut is apparently a new cut of theJustice League movie. I've no idea where to see it but I ain't worried, I'll figure it out.

It's 4 hours, so it might be a while. Anyone watch it?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

ChainGangGuy

Re: SnyderCut

Post by ChainGangGuy »

4 hours?! That's practically a Double Button!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Right? You can do most of the real time flight from Krypton to Earth with that.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:10 pm The SnyderCut is apparently a new cut of theJustice League movie... It's 4 hours, so it might be a while. Anyone watch it?
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:33 am Right? You can do most of the real time flight from Krypton to Earth with that.
I don't think so. I think you have dropped a figure or a decimal point somewhere. At the speed of light, 4 hours won't even get you outside the orbit of Pluto, which is 4.6 light-hours from earth. I had the impression Superinfant Kal-El took weeks or months to travel from the planet Krypton to earth.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

pinback

Post by pinback »

He's got ya there, ICJ. Maybe check your facts a little better next time.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Where is Krypton, anyway?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:34 pm
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:10 pm The SnyderCut is apparently a new cut of theJustice League movie... It's 4 hours, so it might be a while. Anyone watch it?
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:33 am Right? You can do most of the real time flight from Krypton to Earth with that.
I don't think so. I think you have dropped a figure or a decimal point somewhere. At the speed of light, 4 hours won't even get you outside the orbit of Pluto, which is 4.6 light-hours from earth. I had the impression Superinfant Kal-El took weeks or months to travel from the planet Krypton to earth.
Only because baby Supes had completed his flight but then spent extra time in the pod/ bubble orbiting because he wanted to catch the ending of Snyder Cut.