Indian (from India) movies

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz

Indian (from India) movies

Post by Jizaboz »

Taking movie advice from my fellow Hindus I work with because Western cinema only goes so far I suppose.. and fucking sucks lately.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tdarcos

Re: Indian (from India) movies

Post by Tdarcos »

Yeah, well, if they're fucking wanting to break into fucking Western audiences because Western cinema "fucking sucks lately," the first thing they fucking need to so is hire either some fucking voice actors to add dubbed fucking English or put in some fucking English subtitles!

I've heard Bollywood has produced some seriously good material, but this doesn't appear to be one of those times.

I had no idea what that movie was about other than it was some kingdom that has a problem, some sort of villain or turmoil that needs to be resolved. Which could probably describe the plot of a thousand films and/or plays going back at least to Yul Brynner in The King and I. Frankly I'd find more insight in similar animated films such as Kung Fu Panda or the animated The Ten Commandments ripoff, Prince of Egypt I saw about 25 years ago (Jesus, was it that long ago?)
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Oh Prince of Egypt definitely came to mind to me as well when seeing that trailer lol
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

I'll stick with Prince of Persia thanks.