Unsolved Mysteries (2020)

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz

Unsolved Mysteries (2020)

Post by Jizaboz »

For some reason I thought Flack already started this thread. So to sum things up, this series is mostly about missing people or unsolved murders so far. While that topic can be interesting, many other shows do this sort of thing for the past few years.

Within the 2 seasons only 2 episodes go into the weird. While the French episode put me to sleep, I really enjoyed the Japanese episode; and not just because I half way speak and read Japanese yet know fuck all French.

Like Flack mentioned.. it is a lot of talk without proof. But nevertheless, I find it interesting. If anything, paranormal activity spiked in the area of the 2011 tsunami. That points to an actual mental condition or phenomenon that occurs in the human brain in periods of severe stress.

The priest in this episode had some good quotes including essentially “In Japan we do not see as much difference in life and death.” And “we view the dead as if from the other side of a rice screen door.” And “Not mental illness. Some people hear and see more than others.” You won’t hear many Western priests saying such.

This is balanced out by a dude that basically said he never believed in ghosts and shit.. but strange things happen without explanation; especially in high-stress times.

The experience of the guy that body surfed the tsunami:. “Why am I still alive?” HaHa
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tdarcos

Re: Unsolved Mysteries (2020)

Post by Tdarcos »

Jizaboz wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:45 pm Within the 2 seasons only 2 episodes go into the weird. While the French episode put me to sleep, I really enjoyed the Japanese episode; and not just because I half way speak and read Japanese yet know fuck all French.
You never told me that. それはすごいです。 私はそれを知りませんでした。 また、フランス人と性交する、彼らはジャックのたわごとを意味するものではありません。
or
すごいですね。私はそれを知らなかった。また、フランス人をファック、彼らはジャックのたわごとを意味しません。
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

uruzrune

Post by uruzrune »

Why am I unsurprised that Tdarcos knows Japanese.

Let me guess: Anime is not authentic unless viewed in the original Japanese. No dubs. Amirite?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

If you run that through Google translate, however, it's just him saying "SEND PORK PATTIES"
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

uruzrune

Post by uruzrune »

The McRib is coming back in December, boys.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

uruzrune wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:47 pm Why am I unsurprised that Tdarcos knows Japanese.
I don't know Japanese. But Google and Bing translate both do. The items say, roughly, "That is awesome. I didn't know that. Also, fuck the French, they don't mean Jack shit."
or
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.