Escape (The Piña Colada Song): the story of two cheating bastards

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Do you like piña coladas? (non-alcoholic)

You may select 1 option

View results

AArdvark

Re: Escape (The Piña Colada Song): the story of two cheating bastards

Post by AArdvark »

Someone's off his meds again

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

AArdvark wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:09 pm Someone's off his meds again
They give me my medications every day and watch me take them, so I am not and have not been "off my meds."

Now, the point is this: I'm asked to come back to a conversation somewhere on Discord, where there are potentially thousands to hundreds of thousands or even mlllions of conversations in progress.

Without a URL it's like me telling you go watch this great video about cutting open cysts and watching them ooze pus, on YouTube without giving you the ID, the name, the uploader or anything else sufficient to identify it. (Although in that case you might not want to see it. All I was thinking, as I watched pus ooze out of the cyst like toothpaste coming out of a tube, was that it was near lunch time and it was making me hungry, not grossed out. It was absolutely fascinating.)
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

pinback

Post by pinback »

You already signed up on my Discord. You're already a member. If you load up the Discord app, my Discord is already in the list of servers you've joined on the left-hand side. There's no URL you need to go to.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Stone Cold Steve Austin sez:

“Discord chat sucks. Let me get a HELL YEAH”

*cracks shaken beer can* 🍺
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Tdarcos wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:01 am
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:34 pm
pinback wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:31 pm

You can CALL it a "non-alcoholic Pina Colada". You can call anything anything. That doesn't necessarily make it fuckin' so. Your poll sucks.

Oh by the way, you are still a member of my Discord, and we would love to have you back! Everyone is hoping for your return, and I hope you consider it!
Here is what I want more of:

Tdarcos mixing it up with people on the Discord.
Tdarcos starting and replying to Caltrops threads.
Tdarcos letting us know how things are going.
Cruise Posts.

Here is what I want LESS of: nothing!
You don't give me a URL so I have no idea what website to visit other than presumably discord.com. Great, you want me to visit someplace I haven't been to for months, so my question is this. Where? Where the fuck am I supposed to go?
Is this an appropriate response to me, the man who has given you so much?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:09 pm You already signed up on my Discord. You're already a member. If you load up the Discord app, my Discord is already in the list of servers you've joined on the left-hand side. There's no URL you need to go to.
As I believe I told you, Discord did not recognize me and treats me as a new user. There is no reference to anyone. Are you really this obtuse[*] or did you get lessons? Anyway, I did say one thing: give me the URL on the next message or I would never try. Since you don't respect me enough to do one simple thing, forget it, I'm done, permanently. You had one shot to fix it and you blew it. I've got too many other things to do[1] to beg and plead for a goddam link to do something for your convenience. I am sick of it, i'm done, it's over and do not beseech me about using Discord again.

————
[*] I would have said "thick" or "thick headed" only I learned a new word courtesy of The Shawshank Redemption.

[1] Current projects to be worked on: (a). get my sister to bring my computer and Buffalo NAS over here now that this is my permanent residence; (b). hook up said computer and NAS as private network; (c). collect the five partially written books saved on my NAS (1. Marnie, Empress of Vicron; 2. Willis and Friends; 3. Don't Break the Merger; 4.The Gatekeeper Admits; and 5.The Gatekeeper's Small Change) and finish them; (d). publish said books; (e). find an additional source of income if writing books does not do so. I have lots of things I want to do.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Flack

Post by Flack »

Do you have a way to remote into your home machine? If there's a way, I'd like to help you get your books copied off or backed up before everything gets moved. There's a change that by physically moving things around, something might get damaged. I have also self-published books on Amazon and through Lulu, so if I can help later on down the road, I would do that for you.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

pinback

Post by pinback »

Paul, I think there's been some miscommunication. Can we discuss this on the Discord?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:09 am
pinback wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:09 pm You already signed up on my Discord. You're already a member. If you load up the Discord app, my Discord is already in the list of servers you've joined on the left-hand side. There's no URL you need to go to.
As I believe I told you, Discord did not recognize me and treats me as a new user. There is no reference to anyone. Are you really this obtuse[*] or did you get lessons? Anyway, I did say one thing: give me the URL on the next message or I would never try. Since you don't respect me enough to do one simple thing, forget it, I'm done, permanently. You had one shot to fix it and you blew it. I've got too many other things to do[1] to beg and plead for a goddam link to do something for your convenience. I am sick of it, i'm done, it's over and do not beseech me about using Discord again.

————
[*] I would have said "thick" or "thick headed" only I learned a new word courtesy of The Shawshank Redemption.

[1] Current projects to be worked on: (a). get my sister to bring my computer and Buffalo NAS over here now that this is my permanent residence; (b). hook up said computer and NAS as private network; (c). collect the five partially written books saved on my NAS (1. Marnie, Empress of Vicron; 2. Willis and Friends; 3. Don't Break the Merger; 4.The Gatekeeper Admits; and 5.The Gatekeeper's Small Change) and finish them; (d). publish said books; (e). find an additional source of income if writing books does not do so. I have lots of things I want to do.
You know what would go a long way towards facilitating real time communication to get those tasks accomplished? Hmm? Ah.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:03 am Paul, I think there's been some miscommunication. Can we discuss this on the Discord?
YOU INSANE FUCKING IMBECILE, SINCE I DON'T HAVE A REFERENCE TO WHERE YOUR DISCORD SERVER IS I CAN'T GET TO IT. YOU CAN'T BE THIS STUPID BY BIRTH, CLEARLY YOU'VE HAD BRAIN TRAUMA. LET ME REPEAT: I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR DISCORD CONVERSATION IS LOCATED. I DO NOT HAVE A REFERENCE. I CAN'T GET TO IT. IT IS INACCESSIBLE. I CANNOT FIND IT. WHY WAS IT SO FUCKING HARD? ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS JUST GIVE ME THE GODDAM URL. I AM DONE, FINISHED, I GAVE YOU ONE SHOT AND YOU PISSED IT AWAY. YOUR FAILURE TO GIVE ME THE LINK MEANS YOU REALLY DIDN'T WANT A CONVERSATION. SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Flack wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:39 am Do you have a way to remote into your home machine? If there's a way, I'd like to help you get your books copied off or backed up before everything gets moved. There's a change that by physically moving things around, something might get damaged. I have also self-published books on Amazon and through Lulu, so if I can help later on down the road, I would do that for you.
Thank you, Flack. I wish I had known when your birthday was so I could have given you a Happy Birthday on that day. My computer is here and so is the Buffalo NAS, everything is set up and apparently works, but I can't get the Buffalo to respond, the Belkin router does not see it, but it also has weird problems wlith my computer being visible on the router, I'm trying one more thing before declaring the Buffalo dead, i'm getting a Tenda router, I've had much better results with them.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Must be fasting day at the nursing home

THE
BOLD FONT
AARDVARK

pinback

Post by pinback »

Tdarcos wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:08 pm
pinback wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:03 am Paul, I think there's been some miscommunication. Can we discuss this on the Discord?
YOU INSANE FUCKING IMBECILE, SINCE I DON'T HAVE A REFERENCE TO WHERE YOUR DISCORD SERVER IS I CAN'T GET TO IT. YOU CAN'T BE THIS STUPID BY BIRTH, CLEARLY YOU'VE HAD BRAIN TRAUMA. LET ME REPEAT: I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR DISCORD CONVERSATION IS LOCATED. I DO NOT HAVE A REFERENCE. I CAN'T GET TO IT. IT IS INACCESSIBLE. I CANNOT FIND IT. WHY WAS IT SO FUCKING HARD? ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS JUST GIVE ME THE GODDAM URL. I AM DONE, FINISHED, I GAVE YOU ONE SHOT AND YOU PISSED IT AWAY. YOUR FAILURE TO GIVE ME THE LINK MEANS YOU REALLY DIDN'T WANT A CONVERSATION. SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT.
Oh, sorry buddy! Here ya go: https://discord.gg/cTcxfQv

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:08 pm
Not getting it, can you increase the font?

pinback

Post by pinback »

Just in case it scrolled off the page, Paul, this is the link. Looking forward to seeing you there!

https://discord.gg/cTcxfQv

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

And to think, all it took was for me to blow my stack and scream at the top f my voice/lungs (metaphorically).

Flack

Post by Flack »

Tdarcos was mad as hell, and decided not to take it anymore.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Flack wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:42 am Tdarcos was mad as hell, and decided not to take it anymore.
At least I wasn't gunned down like he was, even though my YouTube videos also have poor ratings.

To go back to the original article, I just discovered something. Rupert Holmes, the composer and performer of "Escape" also wrote the song performed by The Buoys, called "Timothy" about three men trapped in a mine and two of them resort to cannibalism. I said I thought he was up to no good...