Drugs

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz

Drugs

Post by Jizaboz »

Tdarcos, what kind of stuff are they giving you lately? Hope they aren’t trying to also pile on antidepressants and BS.

What do you guys think about this CBD fad? I tried a couple of those “hempettes” last weekend a friend offered me and I could notice a calming affect that actually killed some of the Saturday night buzz I had going on, but oddly didn’t give me a headache.

Looks like this Kratom thing isn’t so popular these days however. There were at least 2 places to buy it out near the USMC base local to the trailer park at the coast from 2016-2018 that have been replaced with “vape stores”. Today driving back from there I noticed no place advertising Kratom.

ICJ what do you have in your pill box these days?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tdarcos

Re: Drugs

Post by Tdarcos »

More or less I'm taking the same thins I have been except I'm allowed pain pills - oxycodone - and muscle relaxants for leg spasms. These I get on request, I get them when I need them,
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Tdarcos wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:47 am More or less I'm taking the same thins I have been except I'm allowed pain pills - oxycodone - and muscle relaxants for leg spasms. These I get on request, I get them when I need them,
Did you need one before you finished this sentence, then promptly pass out?

(heh-heh)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Jizaboz wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:45 pm
Tdarcos wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:47 am More or less I'm taking the same thins I have been except I'm allowed pain pills - oxycodone - and muscle relaxants for leg spasms. These I get on request, I get them when I need them,
Did you need one before you finished this sentence, then promptly pass out?

(heh-heh)
Jiz, with your "send my infected leg to the poor in Haiti as food" joke and this one, I'm tempted to play "Indian giver," and demand bàck the stuff I gave you.

I never did find out if you got it and what you thought of it.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

It wasn't Jiz said that.

THE
HAITIAN
AARDVARK

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Jizaboz wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:08 am Tdarcos, what kind of stuff are they giving you lately? Hope they aren’t trying to also pile on antidepressants and BS.
I think you'd been reading too much of Hugh Howey's Shift, or maybe you're thinking of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, although I never saw the movie, I could expect a corrupt mental institution could dope up troublemakers.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

What if you were to make a great many requests for pain meds and someone, not from upstate NY, were to send you a SASE and you mailed them?

THE
SIDELINE
INCOME
AARDVARK

ChainGangGuy

Post by ChainGangGuy »

That would be very, very naughty, 'vark, and likely not a trap he'd put his foot in.

Flack

Post by Flack »

Jizaboz wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:08 amWhat do you guys think about this CBD fad? I tried a couple of those “hempettes” last weekend a friend offered me and I could notice a calming affect that actually killed some of the Saturday night buzz I had going on, but oddly didn’t give me a headache.

Looks like this Kratom thing isn’t so popular these days however. There were at least 2 places to buy it out near the USMC base local to the trailer park at the coast from 2016-2018 that have been replaced with “vape stores”. Today driving back from there I noticed no place advertising Kratom.
I've never tried CBD (can't) but I'm always suspicious when something is advertised as a cure all. Maybe it really is a wonder drug but when the response to every single ailment in the world is "CBD helps that" I can't help but be suspicious.

Within the past year, Oklahoma legalized medicinal marijuana, so with that it seems like there's a CBD, marijuana, or vape shop on every corner. They are more common in some parts of town over others, but no matter where you are you probably wouldn't need a Lyft to get to one.

I didn't know what Kratom was until I looked it up just now but there are businesses here with Kratom in the name so I assume it's legal to sell.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Jizaboz wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:08 am ICJ what do you have in your pill box these days?
Just ibuprofen and mints, sadly. I gave up the nootropics when I had my gall bladder out. The first doctor that looked at me said that my condition could be liver cancer. It wasn't, but I made a promise to stop taking racetams and nth-generation mental agility pills, even the ones that were water/fat soluble.

I loved them, Jizaboz. I loved them like I have loved few others.

But luckily, unlike some other vices, you can't just go out into the world and get them so I have been able to not have any more. They were very, very good to me.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

So they really worked for you? I was always skeptical about brain improvement stuff, still am, really.

THE
ABSINTHE DON'T
WORK EITHER
AARDVARK