Annihilation

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback

Annihilation

Post by pinback »

The Thing, if the Thing was benign/friendly, and everyone involved was an absolutely horribly written, terribly acted woman.

I was actually accused by my wife, during this movie, of just not liking women.

I agreed, of course. But I also added, especially these women, because of how badly they were written, and how inexcusably badly they acted those horribly written parts.

This is a movie that could have been, and should have been, wonderful. The writer/director also wrote Sunshine, the last decade's best sci-fi movie. The last half hour is a reminder of what could have been.

But it wasn't. It sucks. I can deal with a movie sucking. It's harder when you really, really think it shouldn't have.

Someone do this movie correctly, please.

Jennifer Jason Leigh should be put in prison. God does she suck.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Jizaboz

Re: Annihilation

Post by Jizaboz »

Sounds like it sucked more than the recent Alien movie.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Very disappointing movie. It lost me at very beginning: After a whole squad of soldiers don't come back, who do you send in? Four girls, of course. And the base they're at is empty. Where is everyone? This is an extinction event, and yet there's just a couple girls there running the thing.

What the actual fuck. I think I pick up the distinct smell of SJW in the air. Everything they touch, they ruin. They ruined this.

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

I agree this movie sucked, we turned it off after a half hour. In other news, Dark Tower was better than expected.