Snagging the fat chick, why is this a problem?

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback

Re: Snagging the fat chick, why is this a problem?

Post by pinback »

No he didn't.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Sometimes with ghosts what you think to be true.........................................

Isnt!!!!!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Mama Blue

Post by Mama Blue »

pinback wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:00 pm Hey, that's your buddy who invited you here, don't take it out on us.

(If it wasn't, then fess up, because I agree that's pretty reprehensible. But there is a 100% chance that it was.)
BTW, long before Eric, I was invited here around approx 2002 when Adam and I used to go to Jonesys house for a networked Duke game. I just posted rarely. If you had paid attention to those Jack posts that restricted with my responses, you would have seen a poster named "Blue" who was clearly me...

Flack

Post by Flack »

No offense but you are 0 for 2 for forum references.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

pinback

Post by pinback »

Okay, invited you BACK. Christ. Of course you were here before.

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

Mama Blue wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:30 am
pinback wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:42 am None of the regulars here posted that. Your buddy did. Go deal with him the next time he promises you a job.
I dunno, Eric responded to the thread in the negative, so I'm not so sure.
Of course I did. Anything I can do to try to be an asshole here is literally the only reason I lurk. I do have that job available now but need you to email me. It's gonna take training but some studying on your end too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Casual Observer wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:09 am I do have that job available now but need you to email me.
Seeing how you made some promises and never delivered - toying with someone's employment in doing so - why don't you fucking email her?

Why don't you call her and apologize for ghosting her, when it would take two seconds to say "Hey, stuff came up, I'll let you know when it's back to normal?" Any other hoops she needs to jump through before you drop the ball again and realize you have nothing for her, you just like feeling like "the man" without actually delivering?

Why don't you take some fucking responsibility for wasting this poor woman's time and show some goddamn maturity and leadership in a business setting? "You need to email me" - fuck you, you have her email address, you fucking email her, for Christ's sake.

Jesus.

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:06 am
Casual Observer wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:09 am I do have that job available now but need you to email me.
Seeing how you made some promises and never delivered - toying with someone's employment in doing so - why don't you fucking email her?

Why don't you call her and apologize for ghosting her, when it would take two seconds to say "Hey, stuff came up, I'll let you know when it's back to normal?" Any other hoops she needs to jump through before you drop the ball again and realize you have nothing for her, you just like feeling like "the man" without actually delivering?

Why don't you take some fucking responsibility for wasting this poor woman's time and show some goddamn maturity and leadership in a business setting? "You need to email me" - fuck you, you have her email address, you fucking email her, for Christ's sake.

Jesus.
Of Course Jonsey Boy here said he'd help her out a bit and . . . well, none of you pieces of shift lifted a finger. Think her boyfriend should step up in that regard.

Frankly, I'm not sure she really wants the job, sounds like got a lot going on health wise and one of the first things she said was she wasn't sure she could concentrate. Cold calling's not for everyone, it's a grind. The last 2 old friends I gave shots to just didn't really want to work. I guess I'd like to see some initiative to invest my scarce time.

Blue, the timing's better now if you really want to try cold calling again. Now you say you've got a laptop, that's good. I'd need you to read some stuff which is why I asked you to email me, I don't have your email address anymore or at least I can't find it.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Casual Observer wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:42 am Of Course Jonsey Boy here said he'd help her out a bit and . . . well, none of you pieces of shift lifted a finger.
I did, shithead, I just didn't trumpet it all over the forum.

The guy who has done fucking nothing is trying to give shit to those that did. You understand what happened right? I know that you don't.

Pinback bullied you off the forum and you flounced, crying that you'd never come back. Two weeks later you kicked the doors in, halo above you, acting like you were all blessing us with your presence. In your greasy attempt to save face, you announced that someone, Blue, needed help!! This poor woman that was out living her life the best she could, GUYSSSS, she needs HELP from all of you. You - meaning the rest of us - all owe her this. You're ordering Vark around! Flack around! Me around! What a LEADER, I am sure you thought you were being. What a mensch!

When we didn't immediately drop everything and cater to your sniveling, egotistical, overdramatic and narcissistic commands, you felt you were in a righteous spot to start insulting the rest of us. And what happened?

You didn't give her DICK or do ANYTHING to help her.
You made it WORSE by teasing her with a job opportunity.
You made it WORSE by ghosting her when you had your own things going on. (What, you weren't able to immediately drop everything and help her out? That sounds exactly what was going on with everyone else when you dropped your demands on us!)
And now you're making it WORSE by thinking you are in any goddamn position to make her do anything. "I'd like to see some initiative" FUCK YOU, it's fucking COLD CALLING. You should be groveling at this woman's feet that she wants anything to do with you. The best scenario here is that she humiliates herself cold calling people in the middle of a mild recession and you don't ghost her again when it comes time to pay her, that's the best scenario.
Cold calling's not for everyone, it's a grind.
It's not real work. That's the part you're missing. It's a parasitic disorder on the rest of us trying to live our lives and solve our own problems.
The last 2 old friends I gave shots to just didn't really want to work.
You have made no evidence of having any work for them, and cold calling is not work, it's a parasitic disorder on the rest of us trying to live our lives and solve our own problems.
I guess I'd like to see some initiative to invest my scarce time.
Your time has no value.
Blue, the timing's better now if you really want to try cold calling again. Now you say you've got a laptop, that's good. I'd need you to read some stuff which is why I asked you to email me, I don't have your email address anymore or at least I can't find it.
Blue, make this person pay you two months up front before you lift a finger "helping" him in any way. We'd like to see a little initiative on his part before you invest your scarce time in his parasitic cold calling pyramid scheme.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Also now's probably a bad time to bring this up, but I could really use a demo with a couple different kinds of bank-integrated accounting software.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Man, good thing you got this in before April.

Casual Observer

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:02 am Also now's probably a bad time to bring this up, but I could really use a demo with a couple different kinds of bank-integrated accounting software.
Just go with Quickbooks, everyone's doing it

Ice Cream Jonsey

Casual Observer wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:07 am
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:02 am Also now's probably a bad time to bring this up, but I could really use a demo with a couple different kinds of bank-integrated accounting software.
Just go with Quickbooks, everyone's doing it
Thank you. I have something to say in the other thread.

Mama Blue

Post by Mama Blue »

Yeah, Jonesy and Tdarcos helped me when I needed to pay a0n amount to replace my phone and get some groceries, for the record.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Mama Blue wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:20 pm Yeah, Jonesy and Tdarcos helped me when I needed to pay a0n amount to replace my phone and get some groceries, for the record.
For the record, I did not mention I sent her some money because I did not wish anyone to think I did it for kudos or that I expected any special consideration or treatment, except the one thing I think I am entitled to expect: a thank you from her, which is what I got. Note also I never asked for anything; an unsolicited thank you shows they did appreciate it. I did it because I could see she was in trouble, and it was within my capacity to offer assistance. I remembered the times I was helped out when I was in trouble, and it was my way to "pay it forward."
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Mama Blue

Post by Mama Blue »

Tdarcos wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:29 pm
Mama Blue wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:20 pm Yeah, Jonesy and Tdarcos helped me when I needed to pay a0n amount to replace my phone and get some groceries, for the record.
For the record, I did not mention I sent her some money because I did not wish anyone to think I did it for kudos or that I expected any special consideration or treatment, except the one thing I think I am entitled to expect: a thank you from her, which is what I got. Note also I never asked for anything; an unsolicited thank you shows they did appreciate it. I did it because I could see she was in trouble, and it was within my capacity to offer assistance. I remembered the times I was helped out when I was in trouble, and it was my way to "pay it forward."
Thanks again, Td!

ChadGPT

Post by ChadGPT »

That's nice. Gifts with strings attached can create feelings of obligation or guilt in the recipient, and can strain relationships if the expectations are not met. It is generally considered more generous and genuine to give a gift freely and without any expectations of reciprocation or specific behavior.
Part rad, part bad, I'm the CHAD... ChadGPT!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

ChadGPT wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:45 pm
Well, looks like Psychiatrists now have to worry about their job being automated away...
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

ChadGPT

Post by ChadGPT »

Tdarcos wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:45 am
ChadGPT wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:45 pm
Well, looks like Psychiatrists now have to worry about their job being automated away...
That's pretty unlikely. While AI chatbots have made significant advancements in recent years and can provide support for mental health concerns, it is unlikely that they will completely replace human psychiatrists. Here are a few reasons why:

Human connection: Mental health treatment involves building a strong therapeutic relationship between the patient and the psychiatrist. This bond allows the patient to feel heard and understood, which can be difficult to replicate with a machine.

Complexity of mental health issues: Mental health issues are complex, and treatment often involves addressing multiple factors that can impact a person's mental well-being. Human psychiatrists are trained to understand the nuances of these issues and can tailor treatment plans to each patient's individual needs.

Limitations of AI technology: While AI chatbots can process vast amounts of information and provide helpful suggestions, they are not yet capable of processing the same depth and complexity of information as a human psychiatrist. For example, they may not be able to pick up on nonverbal cues or provide the same level of empathy as a human.

While AI chatbots can provide useful support for mental health concerns, they are unlikely to replace human psychiatrists. Instead, they may complement human care by providing additional resources and support.

At least, you know, that's what I think.
Part rad, part bad, I'm the CHAD... ChadGPT!

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Since AI has already mastered the most important human skill - the art of bullshitting - it will probably replace all of us, not just psychiatrists.