Knuckles asks a question

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Ever get mad cow panties? It's the worst..

eeeeewww!

THE
NAPKINS,
PLEASE
AARDVARK

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Re:

Post by Casual Observer »

pinback wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:52 pm You ever notice how it's always the guys who constantly bleat about sports and banging butterhogs who end up being the gayest homos to ever fag their way down a poopchute?
Just as a single example, this is how Pinback talked to ICJ's brother in 2005. You're still a miserable prick.

Jizaboz

Re: Re:

Post by Jizaboz »

Casual Observer wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:08 pm
pinback wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:52 pm You ever notice how it's always the guys who constantly bleat about sports and banging butterhogs who end up being the gayest homos to ever fag their way down a poopchute?
Just as a single example, this is how Pinback talked to ICJ's brother in 2005. You're still a miserable prick.
And ICJ's brother is a fucking awesome dude that happens to lean republican. Gave me rides (I could afford rides.. but didn't use Uber and shit like my Californians.. prefer to ride with friends) in Denver who also has a bit of an affinity towards black girls (mostly the latter applying to me heh-heh). Shit, he gave me a ride to my hotel to pick up my totally legally bought weed referring to it as "his shit" before riding over to ICJ's. I understand some members don't quite share my affection for the guy but ICJ's brother is totally cool in my book. The more we rode around in that car mutilating the clutch (haha) the more I felt like Robb's brother was someone I always knew I was reconnecting with.

I got that with Flack in RealLife, Robb, Robb's Brother, Chris and a few other of Robb's friends. Everyone else seemed like an outsider aside from like 4 people and ICJ's wife.

..never met Pinback, but I'd like to! I still wish he and Roody would have made it to the wedding.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Re: Knuckles asks a question

Post by Casual Observer »

I miss wrom, we should been nicer to him.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

I was always friendly to Worm and will continue to do so.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

pinback

Re: Re:

Post by pinback »

Hee hee, I made myself laugh from 17 years ago. Good job, young(er) Pinback!
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

This doesn't represent us as a community.

We will be implementing a new code of conduct shortly.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Molly Muffsweet

Post by Molly Muffsweet »

Jizaboz wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 1:03 am I was always friendly to Worm and will continue to do so.
Brave. You don't care if your love brings about your downfall. You and Worm, you're just like Romeo and Juliet, except there's a tad more hardcore dude-on-dude fuckin' on top of boxes of signed Cyberganked promotional posters in your tale.

Only the Sweetest,

Molly Muffsweet.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Molly Muffsweet wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:57 pm
Jizaboz wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 1:03 am I was always friendly to Worm and will continue to do so.
Brave. You don't care if your love brings about your downfall. You and Worm, you're just like Romeo and Juliet, except there's a tad more hardcore dude-on-dude fuckin' on top of boxes of signed Cyberganked promotional posters in your tale.

Only the Sweetest,

Molly Muffsweet.
Huh?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Why is she always so mean to us?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Knuckles the CLown wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:47 pm my question, given the circumstances is Thursday night too late? AND do I tell her why I didn't ask for the number in the first place?
What I would say, is no. Maybe she thinks you';re a one night stand. So, the first thing you say to her is she was such an exciting woman, you completely forgot to ask her for her number.
Evil cannot create anything new
They can only corrupt and ruin
What good forces have invented or made.
- J.R.R. Tolkien

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Knuckles the CLown wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:47 pm
Yeah, I realized after I wrote it, I was replying to a seventeen-year-old post. It's non-deletable once posted. I'm sorry.
"Please don't kill me! Oh god, no, pease please please!" - Hans Gruber, Die Hard.
Evil cannot create anything new
They can only corrupt and ruin
What good forces have invented or made.
- J.R.R. Tolkien

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown »

Tdarcos wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:17 am
Knuckles the CLown wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:47 pm
Yeah, I realized after I wrote it, I was replying to a seventeen-year-old post. It's non-deletable once posted. I'm sorry.
"Please don't kill me! Oh god, no, pease please please!" - Hans Gruber, Die Hard.
I finally called her today, thanks for the reminder.
the last group complained, quite tellingly They said, "Why don't you have a spoon that just says 'Earth?' It would save time