Movies and sex

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

odyssia76

Movies and sex

Post by odyssia76 »

This base says it is for "movies and sex" but no one ever talks about either. There is no discussion about TV in the TV forum either. What the heck are people watching? Or books maybe? I'm on Season 3 of re-watching Stargate SG-1. Just finished the last season of Big Bang Theory. I have been reading a really good sci fi series by Jack Campbell called The Lost Fleet. Space battles yay!
128 char limit on sigs? Srsly? SO lame.

Jizaboz

Re: Movies and sex

Post by Jizaboz »

- Almost done with a Tom Clancy book called "Shadow of the Dragon". Old man style book with submarines and stuff.

- Never got into Xena much back in the day but I've been watching the entire series here and there on Hulu lately and finding it really entertaining.

- Secret of Skinwalker Ranch on History Channel

- Dark Side of the Ring and I, Sniper on Vice.

- I watch a lot of fake wrestling these days for the stupid redneck drama and the girl fights as well.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Binging Terry Pratchett now. His Discworld series is funny and entertaining. No tv, no movies

THE
TEXT ONLY
AARDVARK

pinback

Post by pinback »

odyssia76 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:33 pm This base says it is for "movies and sex" but no one ever talks about either.
Here is a screencap of this forum at the exact moment I read you saying nobody talks about movies here:

I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Admittedly, if you'd said "nobody but Flack talks about movies here", then my screencap works in your favor.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Flack is the best movie reviewer though! There are a few times I have gone to review something but don't because there is no way I'll get up to even half of his level on this skill. Not kidding at all here.

Whereas I made a few reviews that were a couple of paragraphs about random things, Flack is able to illustrate a very detailed description of any movie.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻