As promised, my not-very-good omelette video!

Funny threads throughout the site's history.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:50 pm

Tdarcos wrote:I guess you won't be reading Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged which is something like 1100 pages. I've read that book cover-to-cover at least seven times and in pieces more than 20.
Yeah, but that's an insipid piece of gas chamber-gurgling shit fiction, written by a small-minded class bigot who gleefully betrayed everything she laughably "argued" for in that mess when she got old enough to need proper medical care. I expect better things out of you.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Flack

Post by Flack » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Tdarcos wrote:
Flack wrote:
Tdarcos wrote:Uh, Ben, I told my best friend that if I got to see her in person, don't ever be alone with me
By all accounts, sound advice.
I really appreciate your well reasoned, sound criticism, Flack. Fuck you very much.
I like my insults served with a side of scrambled eggs (milk's fine with me) and highlighted in dead kitten red.
"Jack Flack always escapes." -Davey Osborne

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:11 am

Now that's a crayon color I'd like to see

Flack

Post by Flack » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:47 am

Do you know why Crayola got rid of Indian Red?

Native American groups -- teachers, mostly -- organized a rally and a boycott and said, "this is so demeaning. We are offended by the color "Indian Red". Our children see it and are scarred for life. It's racist. Change it."

So Crayola changed it and issued a statement that said, "We have decided to change the color formerly known as Indian Red to Burnt Sienna, EVEN THOUGH THE COLOR WAS NAMED FOR A DYE USED IN THE COUNTRY OF INDIA AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NATIVE AMERICAN SKIN TONES."

You know it's a bad day when you get pwned by Crayola.

I officially change my request and would like all further insults directed toward me highlighted in Indian Red. Or "Drunk Irish Green".
"Jack Flack always escapes." -Davey Osborne

Marge Gunderson

Post by Marge Gunderson » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:32 am

Burnt Sienna
Tan Sierra!! Tan Sierra!!!