The Heroes of Youtube

Funny threads throughout the site's history.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:27 pm

(previous post deleted)

I'm sorry, I'm just being an asshole here

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:42 pm

What the fuck is this? You're censoring YOURSELF now? I thought we were all havin' some fun! I demand you re-post it. I demand it! I am in no position to make demands.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:12 pm

He said that you saying you were smarter five years ago was "begging", and then posted pictures of some crazy brain-guy costume, and then the Three Stooges.

I think he might have thrown something else in about your mother, but I'm not 100% sure on that one.
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:18 am

I censored myself because I felt that it was in poor taste and if you are really serious about this brain drug then who am I to cut you down about it for the price of a cheap laugh.

THE
BETTER PERSON
AARDVARK

pinback

Post by pinback » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:46 am

Hey! Fuck that guy! If he wants to gamble with his health over some goddamn placebo, and we want to make fun of him, that is what should happen!

Flack

Post by Flack » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:59 pm

I don't understand anything in this thread (and, by default, could probably use some of the pills) but all I keep thinking is that Nootropics sounds like the sequel to the NES game Star Tropics, a game that would have done better if it hadn't been cracked, copied and spread by a team of piracetams.
"Jack Flack always escapes." -Davey Osborne

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:25 pm

Hey! Fuck that guy!

The voice of a generation....Bob Dylan should be so gracious.

Call it latent maturity...or something. But if I was to try and better myself by whatever means I certainly wouldn't want people posting pictures of the Stooges as an example of what could happen via the side effects.

Watch, the next text adventure will have puzzles totally unsolvable without a Cray and a complete set of Funk and Wagnall's.

THE
BRAIN STEROIDS
AARDVARK

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:26 pm

piracetams.

That was good!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:41 pm

"Gamble with my health," he says.
/drinks entire bottle of gin

Hey look man, I don't know where this placebo shit is coming from. I want you to think of you, Ben Parrish, at your most brilliant. Now think of yourself as you are NOW. You know that delta? That's the delta I'm skullfucking thanks to the magic of NOOTROPICS.

A lot of people start skullfucking something by going for the eyes, nostrils or mouth. Not me. Did you know there's a sweet, tight, fuckable hole in all human skulls where the mandible attaches to the rest of the skull? That's where I like to start, bitches. When I'm fucking that hole, I'm jus getting started.

pinback

Post by pinback » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Hey look man, I don't know where this placebo shit is coming from. I want you to think of you, Ben Parrish, at your most brilliant. Now think of yourself as you are NOW. You know that delta?
I have traded intelligence for wisdom.

I find this trade... agreeable.

ChainGangGuy

Post by ChainGangGuy » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:23 pm

As I'm a lover of all things magic and can fully appreciate the cold, immutable fact that nootropics is an anagram for ORC POTIONS, I will continue to support your taking these pills, Jonsey.

bruce

Post by bruce » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:34 am

pinback wrote:I have traded intelligence for wisdom.

I find this trade... agreeable.
Are you planning on taking a few levels in Cleric or something?

Bruce

Flack

Post by Flack » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:10 pm

I was going to make a "savings throw" joke but Bruce's comment trumped me, so just pretend like I did and it was witty.
"Jack Flack always escapes." -Davey Osborne

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:26 pm

Gerrit discovering that "nootropics" is an "anagram" for "orc potions": best thing ever, or best thing of all-time?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:00 pm

A few years ago, the Milker and I made this video. It's gotten a few yuks, it was amazing we did it on one take, we'll always have Paris.

I decided shortly thereafter to never reply to any of the comments. It sort of ruins the video to pop up later and write shit. Needless to say, of the 100+ comments it's received, probably half that number are from people who could use a beating.

The latest one is amazing, however.

First off, the username of the guy who wrote it is "Busynotgivingafuck". So right there, Jesus Christ. Here's what he said:
Very obviously a shittily made homebuilt arcade cabinet. If you take a look you can see the LCD monitor sitting recessed in the cab.
Which is pretty smug and inaccurate. It's a repainted former Egg Venture cab with a notebook computer in it, you dumb fuck.

OK, no big deal there, right? Just another idiot on Youtube. Well, I went to his profile and he made a video as well. GET A LOAD OF THIS SHIT:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FxaoPMtsSY[/youtube]

That's right. It's just what you think it is. Busynotigvingafuck, psssh, more like Busymakingtheonlyvaginahelleverexperience.

Check and mate, motherfucker.