[ARMY OF LOVE] Pinback's Women VI

Funny threads throughout the site's history.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Lysander

Post by Lysander » Wed Sep 03, 2003 4:44 pm

I really, really hate you all, mother fuckers. I'm blaming on this on *you*, Pain, because you started it off and because I fucking can. Bitch.
paidforbythegivedrewbetterblowjobsfundandthelibertyconventionforastupidfreeamerica

pinback

Post by pinback » Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:59 pm

I demand that there be a law on this BBS that your post cannot be shorter than your .sig.

I DEMAND IT!

Larry King

Post by Larry King » Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:44 pm

I will not give it to you.

Forum Nazi

Post by Forum Nazi » Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:58 pm

.sig Heil!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:59 pm

Yeah, what the fuck? Change your sig, Jimmy, it's terrible.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Lysander

Post by Lysander » Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:58 pm

Fine, fine. I'm just *not appreciated* around here. Its all ICJ's fault, really. I mean, he had the *audacity* to turn of the vegas filter. I mean, the *humanity*. :P
paidforbythegivedrewbetterblowjobsfundandthelibertyconventionforastupidfreeamerica

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:49 pm

That's better. Thank you and happy computing!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:44 pm

So... any progress with the "Army of Love," Ben?

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola » Mon Sep 22, 2003 3:07 pm

Not content to just point out the yellow puddle on the floor in the corner, but Jonsey has to go rub the puppy's nose in it. The guy just sold all his furniture and is curling up in a nest on the floor at night. You think he'd be bringing bitches back there anyway? You think he was at some hot chick's apartment on the new laptop updating his website while she paraded around in lingerie waiting for him to stop taunting you? Oh, wait, that was me...

pinback

Post by pinback » Mon Sep 22, 2003 3:10 pm

I do not like the men on this spaceship. They are uncouth, and fail to appreciate my better qualities. I have something of value to contribute to this mission if they would only recognize it. Today I tried to improve morale and build a sense of camaraderie among the men by holding a humorous round-robin discussion of the early days of the mission. My overtures were brutally rejected. These men do not want a happy ship! They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said happy birthday to me. Some day this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry.

pinback

Post by pinback » Mon Sep 22, 2003 3:12 pm

PS: You guys really are dirtbags. That last "one-two punch" of posts from you was even more insufferable than most of the other crap you've been posting lately.

LOL HAHA WE ARE HAPPY NOW LET'S MAKE FUN OF PINBACK WHO ISN'T! HAHAHA

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Mon Sep 22, 2003 3:52 pm

pinback wrote:LOL HAHA WE ARE HAPPY NOW LET'S MAKE FUN OF PINBACK WHO ISN'T! HAHAHA
That was totally not my intent. I just wrote you an e-mail on that.
PS: You guys really are dirtbags. That last "one-two punch" of posts from you was even more insufferable than most of the other crap you've been posting lately.
Okay, this I *hadn't* noticed.

Do me a favor. On SNT.net right now, you have stated that you are the most polite and easy-to-encounter-in-real-life person in real-life that there could be, but that you also secretly hate us all.

I need to hear this: the posts that I've been making, especially to V, have been pretty fucking terrible, haven't they? I'm seriously asking you to go into detail so I can correct this. I've seen this happen to other bulletin boards and I don't want this to happen here. (I'd sort of bring up the fact that there are only like four people posting all of a sudden, so there it's more likely that I am responding to one of hers, but that is probably my fault because my posts are so wretched that I have driven off all but the hardcore.)

This was originally a thread about the Army of Love. If you could, I would like you to morph it into a bit of the Army of Hate.

pinback

Post by pinback » Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:20 pm

No, no, I'm perfectly content to continue being the sole trusted confidante and consultant for each of you in your own relationship, guiding it along, doing every last thing I can to make sure you are both happy, not only with each other but with yourselves, while you go out of your way to publicly humiliate me for my own lack of success in the very area in which you absolutely would not be enjoying any success, if it wasn't for me in the first place.

I'm totally okay with that, really.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:34 pm

How the fuck am I getting shit for both not speaking to you any more and for also making you my Relationship Yoda? What the fuck is this shit? Wait, sorry master -- "This shit, what the fuck is?" I had no idea that BUMPING ONE OF YOUR FUCKING THREADS would cause you to go off in teary-eyed weepy hysterics. Hey! Warning! I am planning on throwing one of your other creations in this base into "Best Of." I feel the need to prepare you and also the band "Nine Days" so that they can do a sequel to their little hit song there when you see the thread over there -- you know that song, right, Pinner? "This is the story of a girl who cried a river and DROWNED THE WHOLE WORLD."

All I ever wanted was to give you ::fingerguns:: again.

Why won't you let me?

Why won't you let any of us?

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola » Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:46 pm

Jesus, Ben, I was pointing out the little fact of you moving, of you clearing out and cutting loose all your ties, about not knowing when or if the next pussy train is on the way, because with the LOGISTICS of your lifestyle changes, they may not even have scheduled that run yet. Not because you're no good at riding the train, just because, you know, you might get lost on the way to the station.

Worm

Post by Worm » Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:53 pm

TAG!
Good point Bobby!

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw » Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:44 pm

:mrgreen:

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:51 pm

Worm wrote:TAG!

What the fuck does "tag" mean?

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola » Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:17 pm

I think he mistyped GAY!

Worm

Post by Worm » Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:45 pm

It means you are posting like some over hyped shitty tag team in pro wrestling. So, why the fuck couldn't you get that? Huh? Are you the fucking Bushwackers? I think you are. Just because you are in the same house doesn't mean you have to post in timed shifts.
Vitriola wrote:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:This is the greatest thread ever.
You misspelled 'gayest'.
Wow, it's even FUNNIER the second time.
Good point Bobby!