Funny threads throughout the site's history.
Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark
Ice Cream Jonsey
- Posts: 22757
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2002 2:44 pm
- Location: Colorado
Not R. Sherwin? wrote:I gotta own up to not following this. I don't get it. Yet, am I not R. Sherwin?
I don't really follow any of it either, m'man. This thing has spiraled out of control like a chimera trying to lick itself clean.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 9:34 am
- Location: in motion, impossible to pinpoint
The best advice I can think of is:
Hold on tightly, let go lightly.
-Clive Owen's character, from the film Croupier.
No signatures is good signatures.
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2002 12:53 am
- Location: tucked away between the folds of your momma, safe
Ben, you sound like this inspirational presentation we had in my school.
Good point Bobby!
- Posts: 2547
- Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 10:43 pm
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:This thing has spiraled out of control like a chimera trying to lick itself clean.
That's one disturbing and fucked-up image there.