Quarantine Hair Doesn't Care

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Quarantine Hair Doesn't Care

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I will have a haircut on June 4th. My previous haircut was in February. This is my longest pause in haircuts since the first one.

I'll be posting a photo before I go in and I encourage all of you to post your quarantine haircuts.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

RetroRomper

Re: Quarantine Hair Doesn't Care

Post by RetroRomper »

Clarification is required to fully process this communicated information:

Ambiguity exists in how you framed and expressed your statement, namely are you giving yourself a haircut or are you going into a salon or barbershop?
"Don't you DARE get me started on RetroArch!"

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

Please respond, as I cannot address your statement until the intention behind the originating message of this thread is noted in conceptually human terms.

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

Ice Cream Jonsey

RetroRomper wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:34 am Clarification is required to fully process this communicated information:

Ambiguity exists in how you framed and expressed your statement, namely are you giving yourself a haircut or are you going into a salon or barbershop?
Which would anger and disappoint you the most?

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

He's going to a barber. If he was doing it himself he'd have done it already

THE
BOWLCUT
AARDVARK

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:18 am
RetroRomper wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:34 am are you giving yourself a haircut or are you going into a salon or barbershop?
Which would anger and disappoint you the most?
Probably if you looked like me.

Remember, Retro said, when I die, the mortuary can't even take me for cremation, as my worthless carcass contaminates toxic waste. If he's not angry at me, it's an unreasonable facsimile thereof, and I'd hate to see what real anger looked like.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:18 am Which would anger and disappoint you the most?
The only way I can adequately express my sadness with your brazen and purposely dangerous behavior, is to watch 28 Days Later on repeat for the entire month of June.

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

Tdarcos wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:56 amRemember, Retro said, when I die, the mortuary can't even take me for cremation, as my worthless carcass contaminates toxic waste.
Much like James Joyce, my wordage is all over the hood while I'm crafting rhymes and phrases like Benjamin gets a spot on the 100 billa.

No, I simply meant it as an interesting way to say that you're so fat, your weight will be over the operating limits of the conveyor the mortuary uses, so you'll have to be cut in half with a chainsaw on a filthy, blood soaked concrete floor. You'll saunter on forth to be a gigantic pain in the ass even in death, as the Morticians try to haul one half of your carcass onto the conveyor, it's discovered that you're so heavy they have to cut you into fourths.

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

Flack

Post by Flack »

My wife keeps threatening to cut my hair with a Flowbee. We do not own a Flowbee, so I checked eBay. They sell from $50-$200. Looking shaggy and homeless is free so I'mma stick with that for the time being.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Ice Cream Jonsey

RetroRomper wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:16 am
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:18 am Which would anger and disappoint you the most?
The only way I can adequately express my sadness with your brazen and purposely dangerous behavior, is to watch 28 Days Later on repeat for the entire month of June.
Me getting a haircut on June 4th or whatever it is being called "brazen and purposely dangerous behavior" is the height of moon-howling lunacy and I implore you to elucidate upon this line of thinking for the sake of the BBS.

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

Could we get a group buy going on these T-shirts?

Think it really embodies what this BBS is about.

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

Ice Cream Jonsey

By that I mean I have interacted with fewer than 5 people since March 10th or whatever.

I've taken the quarantine seriously.

I use a mask to post to this BBS.

I - and I cannot stress this enough - deserve this haircut.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

RetroRomper wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:22 am
Tdarcos wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:56 amRemember, Retro said, when I die, the mortuary can't even take me for cremation, as my worthless carcass contaminates toxic waste.
Much like James Joyce, my wordage is all over the hood while I'm crafting rhymes and phrases like Benjamin gets a spot on the 100 billa.

No, I simply meant it as an interesting way to say that you're so fat, ... as the Morticians try to haul one half of your carcass onto the conveyor, it's discovered that you're so heavy they have to cut you into fourths.
Retro, my (self-declared) enemy, you never disappoint. Again, you're very funny, This sort of hatred only comes from the Dark side of the farce.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

Tdarcos wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:32 pmRetro, my (self-declared) enemy, you never disappoint. Again, you're very funny, This sort of hatred only comes from the Dark side of the farce.
At this point these sort of responses on my part, are for comedic value only as my initial...

Has abated. Doesn't mean you aren't any worse of a human being though.

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos hasn't sprung for a visit to the barber since this all went down so he should be somewhat on your good side, right?

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:35 pm Tdarcos hasn't sprung for a visit to the barber since this all went down so he should be somewhat on your good side, right?
Oh every so ofen someone cuts my hair and shaves me. I no longer have a beard after about 16 years.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:19 pm
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:35 pm Tdarcos hasn't sprung for a visit to the barber since this all went down so he should be somewhat on your good side, right?
Oh every so ofen someone cuts my hair and shaves me. I no longer have a beard after about 16 years.
Whoa! And you had COVID-19.

You got a haircut. And you got the virus.

Maybe this is Retro's point?

Flack

Post by Flack »

Tdarcos wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:19 pm Oh every so ofen someone cuts my hair and shaves me. I no longer have a beard after about 16 years.
Wait, are we talking manscaping here?
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Tdarcos wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:19 pmOh every so ofen someone cuts my hair and shaves me.
How many packets of ramen noodles does it cost you?