Speech.to text creators are prides!

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos

Speech.to text creators are prides!

Post by Tdarcos »

I installed two different slpeech to text apps on my tablet, and both of them are wprittpejln by prudesl! I'm going to say, "Let me say this, I have a lot of motherfucking things to say, and I don't like it if the son of a bitch edits me, but if the fucker does that then I'm not going to like it." And this is what I got: Let me say this I have a lot of motherfuking things to say and I don't like it is a son of a b**** edits me but if the f***** does that then I'm not going to like it

One of them is able to recognize punctuation so if you say comma it puts in "," (sans quotes, of course.) But it also means it won'tallow you to say the word "command" which becomes ",nd". Wierd.

The speech to text program that came with my Acer Inspire would use the word "literal" if you wanted the word instead of the punction mark, e.g. say "literal semi colon" to get "semi colon" instead of ";".

But it's not too bad for someone like me who write stories but have trouble typing. (My left hand has Dupuytren's contracture which curled up all the fingers in my left hand.)
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

RealNC

Re: Speech.to text creators are prides!

Post by RealNC »

White our yew tucking a butt. Mime walks fine.