Me... again.

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

raecoffey

Me... again.

Post by raecoffey »

This us a list, it's about what you think of me. Im going to base my next step on these results, thanks.
  • Like me :wink:
    Thinks I'm mediocre :smile:
    Thinks I'm crap :sad:
    Hates me :evil:
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

bryanb

Re: Me... again.

Post by bryanb »

I like you. You bring a unique and valuable perspective to this board. The math thread is a new classic and we absolutely couldn't have done it without you. I admire the way you keep Noel's memory alive and how you own your pain -- you don't hide from it or let it consume you, but instead you accept it, reflect on it, and carry it with you.

If you click on the members list and sort it by number of posts, there's still a name in the top 15 that doesn't deserve a place there. Your name should be listed far above that guy's, and I hope you at least keep posting until it is.

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

Aww thanks! That was so heartfelt ❤️!
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Rae, I have put you on this BBS' friends list. BTW, getting into the top ten posters shouldn't be difficult for you. That's about 900. You need about 800 more, so if you do about 5 a day, it will take 6 months.

I have enjoyed your participation here, even when the discussion got into places where you ran circles around me.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

Thanks Tdarcos! 😊
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

The REAL Real Man

Post by The REAL Real Man »

I hate you, which, as Jonsey should tell you, is a badge of honor. It took me years to learn to hate him! :)

TRRM

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

The REAL Real Man wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:49 pm I hate you, which, as Jonsey should tell you, is a badge of honor. It took me years to learn to hate him! :)

TRRM
Aww thx Trrm
Lorelie Kraus the 1st