Who the fuck locked the LinkedIn Scammers thread? It wasn't about Finn's bullshit.

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Who the fuck locked the LinkedIn Scammers thread? It wasn't about Finn's bullshit.

Post by Casual Observer »

Anyway, had to share this with someone besides my wife because she doesn't give a shit and actually thinks the ones that pretend to be women are real. This is the best one I've seen yet. Someone went through the trouble of making a fake LinkedIn profile pretending to be William John Neeson, AKA Liam Neeson in order to sell crypto, Pipfeat.com specifically. Can't even out them on LinkedIn because they've already deleted the profile and any messages, fun.

This is how far they went with this just to get stupid broke me to register for a Crypto market:

A sorta kinda believable photo of ostensibly Liam Neeson's passport

An apparent backstage video of Liam Neeson walking in a scene in a movie, maybe Ireland. The crypto seller claimed it's the movie he's now filming. I couldn't find anything similar online though. It passed Youtube copyright scanning.

Couple of Liam Neeson pics to drive home the deal:

I can't imagine the work it takes these people to go through all this just to rope in new buyers to their crypto pyramid scheme.

Jizaboz

Re: Who the fuck locked the LinkedIn Scammers thread? It wasn't about Finn's bullshit.

Post by Jizaboz »

LOL of all the ways to rob people this ranks on the low on the IQ level scale. It would be so easy to start our own movement/religion/cult based on our understanding on how fucking stupid most normal people are.. and it's not as if we are all sharp as a razor. But, we won't do that because we are not the sort of people to want to exploit the "sheep" if you will (unless they are really asking for it).
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻