The Mandalorian SPOILERS

Movies & Sex

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

ChainGangGuy

Re: The Mandalorian SPOILERS

Post by ChainGangGuy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:09 pm

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:54 pm
I will give them credit for making the show appealing to people with a soft spot for BABIES.
You're in for a treat. Disney knows how to sell cute. I thought it looked like the one from Lilo & Stitch what wasn't the Polynesian kid.

pinback

Post by pinback » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:41 pm

It's great! Well, at least like ICJ said, it's the best Star Wars thing we've had since Star Wars.

It vaguely reminds me of Firefly, except River Tam is Yoda, and the crew is just one guy in a cool suit. Mando's ship even looks kinda like the Serenity.

I'm a sucker for a good space western, what can I say.

EDIT: I thought I was pretty smart for pointing out that Mandalorian is Firefly in Star Wars garb, but (/googles "mandalorian firefly") I guess everyone already figured it out.
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

pinback

Re: The Mandalorian

Post by pinback » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:52 pm

Flack wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:02 pm
Also I stole this and posted it on Facebook, because it's the truest one of these I've seen since this one:

Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

Casual Observer

Post by Casual Observer » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:53 pm

4 was pretty awesome. The fight scene was great but the best part was the badass butch shock trooper bitch who kicked Mandos ass.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:21 am

Episode 5 was also great. I don't know about the rest of you but I love it when there is a character in fiction that makes horrible, entitled decisions. As someone who has doubt for his own choices, I like to put my feet up and enjoy the dumbfuckery from fictional characters quite often. So S01E05, in that, delivers!

They were trying really hard to make us think that Boba Fett is back with the very final scene. :/
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Flack

Post by Flack » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:04 pm

Internet reviews are hilarious. Google this episode and the reviews are split 50/50 between this being the best, or worst, episode of the series. I like it, although Amy Sidaris reminded me a lot of Tracy Ulman some reason.
"Jack Flack always escapes." -Davey Osborne