Fast food bullshit

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: Fast food bullshit

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:12 am

Tdarcos wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:09 am
If it bothers you that much, and it's a public company, you conceivably could do something.
Chick-Fil-A ain't public, pal. One of the things nobody seems to mention is that for privately held companies, you need a specific invite to be able to buy food from them. Considering giving mine up.

Now - do you have a way to heat up Banquet pork patties or nah?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:44 am

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:30 am
Sonic should be good for a case like this, but they are exactly like Sonic the Hedgehog games - there was one good one 20 years ago and it's never coming back.
Hahaha true! I remember when they actually could make onion rings worth a damn. Also, their burger meat has this "off" smell to it I can't put my finger on. I occasionally go for a "Super Sonic Burrito" and it's kind of amazing how it's made differently every fahking time I order it!

Oh and RealNC: People pay bout 2.39$ for the "Fried vomit biscuit".

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:48 pm

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:12 am
for privately held companies, you need a specific invite to be able to buy food from them. Considering giving mine up.
I have never heard of a commercial restaurant with a public facing entrance requiring an invite or refusing to serve any patron who walks in the door. Maybe in North Carolina they can discriminate based on race - I have heard NC did not have still-discrimination laws based on race, and I'm not sure if they enacted any - but I've never heard of a resauant out in public refusing anyone who walks in the door.
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:12 am
Now - do you have a way to heat up Banquet pork patties or nah?
No.
"He starts to shake and cough, just like the old man in, that book by Nabakov."
- The Police