Silo / Wool summary on Wikipedia

Text Adventures / General Discussion / Video Games. 2018 Update - after registering, the best way to get approved is to post as a guest in Orc's Head.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos

Silo / Wool summary on Wikipedia

Post by Tdarcos » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:30 pm

There is an article about Hugh Hovey's Silo trilogy, which consists of Shift, Wool, and Dust (which is the chronological order and the way the author recommends reading them.) The issue order is Wool, Shift, and Dust.

Wool came along first, so that's the first one to show up. I have rewritten the summary on Wikipedia for the first segment of Wool, and part of the second. Anyone who has read Wool is requested to examine the plot synopsis and let me know if I've done them right. There is more to do but I am a bit tired.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silo_(series)
The lessons of history teach us - if they teach us anything - that no one learns the lessons of history. tdarcos@tdarcos.com

Jizaboz

Re: Silo / Wool summary on Wikipedia

Post by Jizaboz » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:57 am

As I mentioned to you before, I've read and enjoyed this series. Your summary looks fine, but one part made me scratch my head:

" instructed to clean the grime off the silo's external sensors"

I thought it was actually the silo window(s) that were being cleaned, rather than a "sensor". Though it has been a while since I read it..