Thank you, Mariella

Text Adventures / General Discussion / Video Games. 2018 Update - after registering, the best way to get approved is to post as a guest in Orc's Head.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

User avatar
pinback
Posts: 13340
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2002 3:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Thank you, Mariella

Post by pinback » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:56 pm

Do you like hot sauce? I will buy you some hot sauce.
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

User avatar
Ice Cream Jonsey
Posts: 21875
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2002 2:44 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Thank you, Mariella

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:27 pm

Who put Marielle in the Wych Elm?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

User avatar
Tdarcos
Posts: 5532
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 9:25 am
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Contact:

Re: Thank you, Mariella

Post by Tdarcos » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:30 am

pinback wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:56 pm
Do you like hot sauce? I will buy you some hot sauce.
What the fuck gave you the brainless moronic idea I liked hot sauce? Do you never read anything I write? I have - I think - many times, stated that I don't like spicy or hot (flavored) foods.

"I do not like hot sauce with or without spam, I do not like thee Sam-I-Am."
What was the saying? "I would rather eat shit off a plate at Walmart."
"Shirt them a-tear up, trousers is gone/don't want to end up like Bonnie and Clyde."
-Desmond Dekker, The Israelites

User avatar
Ice Cream Jonsey
Posts: 21875
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2002 2:44 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Thank you, Mariella

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:53 pm

Whoa! That's a little aggressive towards someone trying to do something nice for you, don't you think? Now why don't you take a deep breath and tell the man what kind of hot sauce you want.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

User avatar
Tdarcos
Posts: 5532
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 9:25 am
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Contact:

Re: Thank you, Mariella

Post by Tdarcos » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:13 pm

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:53 pm
Whoa! That's a little aggressive towards someone trying to do something nice for you, don't you think? Now why don't you take a deep breath and tell the man what kind of hot sauce you want.
Jonsey, with all due respect, will you please go fuck yourself so you will be too busy to bother me with stupid comments. He was clearly not trying to "do something nice" for me when he knows or should have known that I do not like hot sauce. I think I've mentioned that I find even jalapeños too spicy. So I'm going to be interested in hot sauce when I have never once stated I have any interest at all in it?
"Shirt them a-tear up, trousers is gone/don't want to end up like Bonnie and Clyde."
-Desmond Dekker, The Israelites

User avatar
AArdvark
Posts: 7988
Joined: Tue May 14, 2002 6:12 pm
Location: Rochester, NY

Re: Thank you, Mariella

Post by AArdvark » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:13 pm

Ring for the nurse, your meds aren't working

User avatar
Ice Cream Jonsey
Posts: 21875
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2002 2:44 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Thank you, Mariella

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:22 pm

Tdarcos wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:13 pm
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:53 pm
Whoa! That's a little aggressive towards someone trying to do something nice for you, don't you think? Now why don't you take a deep breath and tell the man what kind of hot sauce you want.
Jonsey, with all due respect, will you please go fuck yourself so you will be too busy to bother me with stupid comments. He was clearly not trying to "do something nice" for me when he knows or should have known that I do not like hot sauce. I think I've mentioned that I find even jalapeños too spicy. So I'm going to be interested in hot sauce when I have never once stated I have any interest at all in it?
Okay, a jalapeno-based sauce. That's all we wanted to know and we'll ensure that bottles start getting delivered to your room. Was it that hard to give us an answer? We just wanted to know what you wanted!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

User avatar
pinback
Posts: 13340
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2002 3:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Thank you, Mariella

Post by pinback » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:15 am

I didn't recall that you didn't like spicy food. I apologize for my misguided generous offer.

How about a fifth of vodka?
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

User avatar
Jizaboz
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:00 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Thank you, Mariella

Post by Jizaboz » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:49 pm

Did you ever get the letter from me I sent like 3 weeks ago?

User avatar
Jizaboz
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:00 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Thank you, Mariella

Post by Jizaboz » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:50 pm

pinback wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:15 am
How about a fifth of vodka?
ROFL

User avatar
Tdarcos
Posts: 5532
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 9:25 am
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Contact:

Re: Thank you, Mariella

Post by Tdarcos » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:36 pm

Jizaboz wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:49 pm
Did you ever get the letter from me I sent like 3 weeks ago?
Yes. You sent me a sticker. I have this memory of having told you. Maybe I"m going senile.
"Shirt them a-tear up, trousers is gone/don't want to end up like Bonnie and Clyde."
-Desmond Dekker, The Israelites

User avatar
Jizaboz
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:00 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Thank you, Mariella

Post by Jizaboz » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:08 pm

Ah maybe you did the last time when we were on the phone but I forgot in the blur of topics. Yup, sent a Chef sticker. I also sent a stick of gum.. neither of which is half as cool as the stuff Flack sent but I'm sure it won't be the last thing you'll get in the mail from me.

User avatar
Flack
Posts: 6086
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:02 pm
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: Thank you, Mariella

Post by Flack » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:21 pm

Tdarcos, Amazon says everything was delivered yesterday. Let me know that it got to you.
"Jack Flack always escapes." -Davey Osborne

User avatar
Flack
Posts: 6086
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:02 pm
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: Thank you, Mariella

Post by Flack » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:34 am

Skittle/Altoid watch, day 2.
"Jack Flack always escapes." -Davey Osborne

User avatar
Tdarcos
Posts: 5532
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 9:25 am
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Contact:

Re: Thank you, Mariella

Post by Tdarcos » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:38 am

Flack wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:21 pm
Tdarcos, Amazon says everything was delivered yesterday. Let me know that it got to you.
Yes, it did. Sorry, I was so busy filming an unboxing video I forgot to say something. Thank you for the gift.
"Shirt them a-tear up, trousers is gone/don't want to end up like Bonnie and Clyde."
-Desmond Dekker, The Israelites

User avatar
Flack
Posts: 6086
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:02 pm
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: Thank you, Mariella

Post by Flack » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:00 am

No problem! I hope they hit the "sweet" spot! I was just worried that they wouldn't make it to your room.
"Jack Flack always escapes." -Davey Osborne

Post Reply