Paul Tracker

Animated GIFs & Nonsense

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: Paul Tracker

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:04 pm

Hahah, yeah, why won't someone tell Tdarcos why he can be an aggravating poster sometimes. Why the RANDOMNESS, fellas?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Flack

Post by Flack » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:24 pm

We've got one of our best men on it now, sir.

"Jack Flack always escapes." -Davey Osborne

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Mon May 14, 2018 5:27 am

Anyone heard from Paul?

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Mon May 14, 2018 6:09 pm

Billy Mays wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:27 am
Anyone heard from Paul?
To quote either The Beach Boys or the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, (which used the song in some of their commercials about 15 years ago), "I get around."

June will be the primary election for Maryland Governor and all the people not elected during the Presidential year. I've already taken the training class to be an Election Judge. For serving the election day (plus 2 hours to set up the night before) I'll be paid $200 plus $50 for the class. If we just have the general election in six months I'll get another $200 for serving that; if they have to have a remedial training class add $50 more. The check comes about 4-6 weeks after the election.
The lessons of history teach us - if they teach us anything - that no one learns the lessons of history. tdarcos@tdarcos.com

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Mon May 14, 2018 8:57 pm

Paul - I sent you an email with another cash-bearing project.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Wed May 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:57 pm
Paul - I sent you an email with another cash-bearing project.
My mailbox at that time had over 400 messages. I had no problem receiving it. So much for the so-called "mailbox is full" problem.
The lessons of history teach us - if they teach us anything - that no one learns the lessons of history. tdarcos@tdarcos.com

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:31 am

Anyone hear from Paul?

Flack

Post by Flack » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:13 am

Paul posted in his forum on Caltrops yesterday. That might be a good place to check before posting fake concerns here.

http://www.caltrops.com/pointy.php?acti ... um&fid=747

Paul has also shared his email address and phone number, which would be good ways to attempt to reach someone if you were genuinely concerned for their well being.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:16 am

I generally don't disagree with you but you are wrong on everything you wrote here. My concerns are not fake, contextually this topic is more related to Paul's dealings with JC, he deletes emails from long time friends sending him free games so that route is likely futile, and it would be rude to call him for non-business oriented conversations given our relationship.

This is a good thread and the right thing to do, please don't spoil it with your negativity.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:16 pm

Billy Mays wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:16 am
I generally don't disagree with you but you are wrong on everything you wrote here. My concerns are not fake, contextually this topic is more related to Paul's dealings with JC, he deletes emails from long time friends sending him free games so that route is likely futile, and it would be rude to call him for non-business oriented conversations given our relationship.

This is a good thread and the right thing to do, please don't spoil it with your negativity.
Oh go the fuck on with that bullshit.

Flack

Post by Flack » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:29 pm

Billy Mays wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:16 am

So you're genuinely concerned about Paul's well being, but not enough to check the one forum he regularly posts on. Got it.

Flack

Post by Flack » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:37 pm

Also, instead of grandstanding and pretending to care about Paul's health by bumping this thread, you could have just clicked on his name and saw that he's been active here in the past 48 hours.

Also, that's a pretty bold stance to take -- to claim you care about someone's health, but not enough to pick up a phone and call them. Calling Paul to check on him would make his fucking month.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:00 pm

I'm just going to high road the two of you and chalk this up as another successful Paul track.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:35 pm

You don't give a shit about him and that is what is so painful, Mays. He's been nothing but kind to you.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:51 pm

So I voted for him in his winning 2017 MVP bid, created a Paul Fan Site on this board, am the only person to ever take his side on anything, begged him for a year to release more audio chapters and encouraged him to create more youtube content and you think I don't care about Paul? I care more about Paul than I do myself.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:12 pm

Okay, but I talked to him every week for two years on a radio show. Have............. YOU........... spoken to him?

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:40 pm

The conversation here is not who cares about Paul more, naturally that would be you since you guys have a friendship that spans over a decade, the point of contention here is if I care for him at all and I think I've already proven that I care about him a great deal. Also, I don't believe it's fair that you're using a radio show that I've never been invited on as an example, shame on you.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:49 pm

His number has been given to you via a private message and if you don't call him when you get up tomorrow, I will hold 100 units of shame towards you.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:02 pm

The only private message I have in my inbox is from AArdvark and it contains no number. Also, I'm not comfortable with breaking the fourth wall. I was hoping the conversation wouldn't have gone in this direction but you pushed me towards it: I'm a shy person. There, I hope you're happy now.

Flack

Post by Flack » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:04 am

Billy Mays wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:02 pm
The only private message I have in my inbox is from AArdvark and it contains no number.
Plus he can't be bothered with using the forum's search feature.