Billy Mays' Actual Top 100 Songs.

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback

Re: Billy Mays' Actual Top 100 Songs.

Post by pinback »

This is Billy's thread, so maybe you could move that conversation to the music base?
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

I actually encourage AArdvark and ICJ to have their conversation here. That's because I don't consider this my thread, only my list, and people are free to steer the conversation in whatever direction they want to.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

pinback wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:42 pm This is Billy's thread, so maybe you could move that conversation to the music base?
I thought perhaps in the 30 days between updates me and Vark could get a little side action going.

Yo, Greg! You want in on this, bro??
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Billy Mays wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:06 am I actually encourage AArdvark and ICJ to have their conversation here. That's because I don't consider this my thread, only my list, and people are free to steer the conversation in whatever direction they want to.
So, one thing I AM going to do in 2019 is treat you with more respect. I was convinced that you were gonna pull off the mask and be someone who hated all of us from back in the day. I made a lot of enemies on the Internet in my time. But if you are going to do that, well, you got me. You outlasted me in the greatest troll of all-time. It is difficult for me to believe that a "new" person joined us, but if you've kept up this long, you truly did. Mays, this one is for you.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

If I were to hypothetically "pull the mask off" and reveal myself to be an enemy of yours from the baud modem days, could that person even possibly be more unlikable than myself? In many ways I feel that that would be a relief to some members here; but no, sorry to disappoint but I am a completely new person that fate and autism has delivered to your corner of the internet.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Damn, I was hoping in some dark corner of my soul you were Nessman.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Billy Mays wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:27 pm If I were to hypothetically "pull the mask off" and reveal myself to be an enemy of yours from the baud modem days, could that person even possibly be more unlikable than myself? In many ways I feel that that would be a relief to some members here; but no, sorry to disappoint but I am a completely new person that fate and autism has delivered to your corner of the internet.
In our defense, we were only so "familiar" and combative with you so quickly because we assumed we knew you.

Here is to a better year, my friend. (clanks glasses)

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:56 am In our defense, we were only so "familiar" and combative with you so quickly because we assumed we knew you.
Billy is now redeemed to me by his great Christmas suggestion. Thanks Billy! Now I won't even start a thread where we sympathize with Flack because your president is keeping him from being paid.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Billy Mays wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:27 pmsorry to disappoint but I am a completely new person that fate and autism has delivered to your corner of the internet.
"Never underestimate the power of weaponized autism."
- ThunderF00t on YouTube
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

What I find strange, looking back on these last several years, is that I would join a group of complete strangers and then immediately go on the offensive without any sort of provocation whatsoever. I'm more than a bit confused regarding the matter myself so I certainly can't blame any of you for having similar doubts. Your response given my behavior here has been more than what I deserve so there are definitely no hard feelings on my part, I can only wish the same reciprocates. A better year is indeed called for.

CO: no problem, just avoid Fallout 76 as I was being a jerk when I recommended that well known stinker.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Tdarcos wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:55 pm
Billy Mays wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:27 pmsorry to disappoint but I am a completely new person that fate and autism has delivered to your corner of the internet.
"Never underestimate the power of weaponized autism."
- ThunderF00t on YouTube
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Flack

Post by Flack »

"Paul's comedy has hit a new low." -Michael Richards
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

#97 Duran Duran - Hungry like the Wolf

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Tdarcos wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:55 amSuggested filler song: Rachel Platten, "Fight Song"
I've decided after carefully scrutinizing this song that I do not care for it. I do however appreciate your participation here and hope to receive many more recommendations from you in the future regarding the topic.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

#96 Julian Lennon - Too Late for Goodbyes

Ice Cream Jonsey

An 80s classic!