So... you're all out tonight?

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: So... you're all out tonight?

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I thought search was broken for threads created before the move to phpBB3 (number of posts RetroRomper has made since asking for it, by the way: still zero). How on earth did you find this, CO?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:58 pm Also, I would like to point out that this thread was me whining about how I was spending these nights alone at home, and sixteen years later, spending a night alone at home has become an unreachable nirvana that I dare not even dream about.
You should have thought of that before you got married and even worse, went overseas to adopt a child.
"I really feel that I'm losin' my best friend
I can't believe this could be the end."
- No Doubt, Don't Speak

pinback

Post by pinback »

That... that was the point, Paul. You just explained the subtext that everyone else immediately understood. I don't like when you do that, Paul.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:59 pm I thought search was broken for threads created before the move to phpBB3 (number of posts RetroRomper has made since asking for it, by the way: still zero). How on earth did you find this, CO?
no, man, the searched worked. Searched for fight club (no quotations) and this was the top list.
dr tacos wrote:You should have thought of that before you got married and even worse, went overseas to adopt a child.
Tacos, luckily you'll never experience the misery of living with a significant other who is ALWAYS THERE whenever you're home. You probably think it would be a good thing.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Someone needs to empty the Big Gulps full of urine.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Casual Observer wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:16 pm
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:59 pm I thought search was broken for threads created before the move to phpBB3 (number of posts RetroRomper has made since asking for it, by the way: still zero). How on earth did you find this, CO?
no, man, the searched worked. Searched for fight club (no quotations) and this was the top list.
Once something gets bumped, it enters the search engine.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

AArdvark wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:56 pm Someone needs to empty the Big Gulps full of urine.
Don't forget the dead roaches.