I would like to introduce myself

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

paul

I would like to introduce myself

Post by paul »

My name is Runner, I am a 5-month old gray and white kitten. I'm about 8 inches tall and weigh about 6 pounds. I have interests in running (hence my name), scratching, playing, and I am a serious professional examiner. Any time the printer activates I go immediately to check and make sure it doesn't try to get away.

I specialize in examining paper bags and cardboard boxes.

What are some of my favorite things?

My favorite singer is Cat Stevens, but my favorite song is "Year of the Cat" by Al Stewart.
My favorite movie is "The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing."
My favorite play... I'm kind of split between "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof," which sounds scary, or "Barefoot in the Park."
I'd love to go to the park but that son-of-a-mouse manservant grabs me by the tail and drags me back in every time I try to leave the house. I watch out the windows to see what's happening in the world. I eat two cans of cat food a day plus dry food at night.

I'm really happy most of the time and glad to be able to frolic and play. Usually I'll sleep in the room with the manservant, he's fun to play with. Often I'll sleep in the same bed or on top of him, but he has a nasty habit of chasing me out of bed when he sheds his round legs at night in order to sleep in the same spot.

AArdvark

Re: I would like to introduce myself

Post by AArdvark »

Where is your cat box and how often is it changed?

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

As a second to Varks question, are you using clumping litter and scooping regularly?

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

Runner wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:49 pmsheds his round legs at night
also, what the fuck does this mean? Are you molting?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Let's get some pics!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

paul

Post by paul »

AArdvark wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:21 pm Where is your cat box and how often is it changed?
Meow!

In the bathroom shower - my manservant bathes using a bucket, his round feet can't get over the edge - and my manservant changes it every day.
Casual Observer wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:42 pm As a second to Varks question, are you using clumping litter and scooping regularly?
Yes, it is clumping. When I tinkle or poo he brings out stuck together lumps. I inspect carefully when he is taking material out. Then he pours more grainy stuff out of a bottle back in the box.
Casual Observer wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:44 pm
Runner wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:49 pmsheds his round legs at night
also, what the fuck does this mean? Are you molting?
Me-ee-yow! No! Not me, my manservant, he walks around the house on four wheels. In the room he stops next to the bed. He likes to play on the computer. Sometimes he'll take a nap in the day or at night. He leaves the bottom half of his body on the floor, when he gets in bed. Then he'll put the part with circular feet back on when he gets out of bed.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Runner, Paul could walk again if he lost 250 pounds, right?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!