It's Time for some Userlist Feedback

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

It's Time for some Userlist Feedback

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Hello and welcome to my thread, "User feedback." In this thread I will be presenting hard truths, uncomfortable knowledge and difficult statements to everyone who posts in it. This is how this will work:

- Paul will immediately post in the thread and it will probably be completely off-topic
- I will give him some "User feedback." This feedback will be unrelated to whatever it is he is talking about.
- Others will, I hope, chime in
- They (you!) will get "User feedback." as well.

The goal of this thread is to not make enemies, it's to strengthen our bonds as a community. You won't like what you hear in this thread, UNLESS IT IS DIRECTED TOWARDS SOMEONE ELSE. In that case, you'll agree that it needs to be said. The only "rule" is that we can only discuss the people who post here in good faith- so no hacking.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Billy Mays

Re: It's Time for some Userlist Feedback

Post by Billy Mays »

worst of.

Ice Cream Jonsey

You're the only one I'm 100% happy with.

pinback

Post by pinback »

This is a community I've been a part of since I can remember, and I've strived to bring fresh content to it whenever possible. However, I would like to know how I might better myself for the betterment of the community. Thank you.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:41 am This is a community I've been a part of since I can remember, and I've strived to bring fresh content to it whenever possible. However, I would like to know how I might better myself for the betterment of the community. Thank you.
Figure out how to be less nasty, mean, cruel or derisive. One small example: if someone says something you think is stupid, unfounded or erroneous, say that, do not call the person stupid, crazy or wrong.

So remember: avoid ad hominem attacks, you fat alcoholic. This is a silly example of a self-demonstrating article.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Actually I was looking for Robb's user feedback, which is what this thread is for. I find your use of the thread unfounded and erroneous.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:12 am Actually I was looking for Robb's user feedback, which is what this thread is for.
Bzzzt! Sorry, your answer is incorrect! No such restriction was imposed by the thread's creator. You are hereby penalized five demerits.
I find your use of the thread unfounded and erroneous.
Now that's more like it! Had you been like that before you'd have had less acrimonious responses. For your excellent attempt I credit you for five demerits.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

Tdarcos wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:18 am
pinback wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:12 am Actually I was looking for Robb's user feedback, which is what this thread is for.
Bzzzt! Sorry, your answer is incorrect! No such restriction was imposed by the thread's creator. You are hereby penalized five demerits.
"Paul will immediately post in the thread and it will probably be completely off-topic"

So, so close.

Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:41 am This is a community I've been a part of since I can remember, and I've strived to bring fresh content to it whenever possible. However, I would like to know how I might better myself for the betterment of the community. Thank you.
How could I suggest you change a thing? Your kindness and ability to work with anyone on any topic here in the forum is legendary. We all enjoy the recipes and in fact I think *I* need to improve the ability to search for them!

pinback

Post by pinback »

I do not feel my user feedback was genuine. I know the sysop blames me for "running off" many of his favorite users.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:11 am
Figure out how to be less nasty, mean, cruel or derisive. One small example: if someone says something you think is stupid, unfounded or erroneous, say that, do not call the person stupid, crazy or wrong.

So remember: avoid ad hominem attacks, you fat alcoholic. This is a silly example of a self-demonstrating article.
More cooking videos! We genuinely enjoy the cooking videos.