I can't believe Tdarcos outlived....

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

RealNC

Re: I can't believe Tdarcos outlived....

Post by RealNC »

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

Whoa, for a sec I thought CK had killed himself over this bullshit. He jerked off in front of 5 women, does that really surprise you about this guy? The mistake they're making with this #metoo pile on is that they risk making it seem like everyone does it so nobody will get really hurt. They should spread it out over time otherwise their moment will pass and then we'll go back to not giving a shit. Bottom line, CK's career is not dead.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Tdarcos wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:51 pm We don't know for a fact that he died crashing it. He could have died while it was in the air.
That was exactly how John Denver died. One of the
Just in case anyone from outside our deeply disturbed community ever reads this, I was joking.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Casual Observer wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:31 am Whoa, for a sec I thought CK had killed himself over this bullshit. He jerked off in front of 5 women, does that really surprise you about this guy? The mistake they're making with this #metoo pile on is that they risk making it seem like everyone does it so nobody will get really hurt. They should spread it out over time otherwise their moment will pass and then we'll go back to not giving a shit. Bottom line, CK's career is not dead.
So, I am not someone that has any problem separating the art from the artist because Jesus Christ, I don't have the time or inclination to look up every horrible thing every single person involved with every thing I have running in the other monitor when I code. The best album I have heard in the last 5 years is the brand new one from Brand New. The singer/songwriting is part of this. The best individual song I've heard recently is this and the guy in the band is part of this (although we all knew what a psychopath he was beforehand, just not the details). I had people finger-waggle at me because I bought Grimoire because the author was a shitposter. Maybe everyone who does anything creative is a piece of garbage or maybe it's more the case that all of us are flawed - some of us deeply - and the rest of us had the worst thing we ever did announced to the world years or decades after it happened we'd look like shitbags, too. More likely it's that the slightest bit of power corrupts (for more on that see the moderator of every single website or subreddit in the world). I think it's also bullshit to pretend that Louis C.K. hasn't done what he could to advance the careers of women in the meantime but we live in a country where most of the citizens are constantly outraged, have to have things in black and white and instead of getting off in front of women that aren't really into it, get off on people losing their jobs.

The United States of America seems like a poorly run high school at this point in time.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

It's all because everyone has a voice now. You could dig up stuff about famous people and spread it far and wide with little effort. If everyone had to have a newspaper column (and an editor) in order to write about people there would be more dirt left under the rugs. C.K.'s (or Cosby's) antics have no effect on our lives so just ignore the stories.

THE
LIVING IN
REALITY
AARDVARK

Ice Cream Jonsey

And I also want to say that, of course it's terrible what some of these people did. I am a big fan of getting revenge on people that engage in assholic behavior years later.

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Hey, nobody got hurt. It's fine.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Oooh, let's not -- we're not sayi --

NO CARRIER

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Hahahahahaa
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Paul Robinson

Post by Paul Robinson »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:42 pm Oooh, let's not -- we're not sayi --

NO CARRIER
Jonsey, do you remember back in the days where some people's terminal software would think they had been disconnected from whatever BBS they were using if it saw that? It brings back memories of how funny that was.
While there is time
Let's go out and feel everything!
- Steve Winwood, The Finer Things

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

I was about to post a photo of Malcolm Young, but it's too depressive. Somebody else do it.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

pinback

Post by pinback »

Both of 'em, really, but only the one on the right is timely.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Izzat Manson? Nah. Prolly some crazy emo rapper from New York.

Paul Robinson

Post by Paul Robinson »

AArdvark wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:55 am Izzat Manson? Nah. Prolly some crazy emo rapper from New York.
No, you got it right, this is one sick fuck I recognized from his picture. More evidence:
Wikipedia article on Charles Manson wrote:
Charles Milles Manson (born Charles Milles Maddox, November 12, 1934 – November 19, 2017) was an American criminal and cult leader who formed what became known as the Manson Family, a quasi-commune in California in the late 1960s.
While there is time
Let's go out and feel everything!
- Steve Winwood, The Finer Things

Casual Observer

Casual Observer

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Casual Observer

Oh golly, shazam!