Cyberganked on Twitch.tv on October 25th at 7AM MDT

Let's make some video games!

Moderator: Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Cyberganked on Twitch.tv on October 25th at 7AM MDT

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

pinback is going to stream the beginning of Cyberganked for an hour on EDIT!!

Now it is this Wednesday - the 25th, from 7AM - 8AM Mountain Daylight Savings Time. I am sure it will go amazingly well and won't descend into farce two seconds into the stream. Additionally, I want to bet that Twitch blanks out the audio, even though I have paid handsomely for all the songs.

Here is his channel and be sure to hit that subscribe button:
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Re: Cyberganked on Twitch.tv on Monday the 18th

Post by pinback »

"Finback" (?) with ya here, with the DEETS!

The Pinback Morning Show generally begins at 8 AM Central on most weekdays (with about 15 minutes beforehand of quiet contemplation and meditation). This coming Monday, at 8 AM, we will be featuring the world Twitch premiere of Ice Cream Jonsey's upcoming magnum opus, "CYBERGANKED"! Please join us by going here, on that date, at that time:

http://twitch.tv/pinback99

And if you like what you see, be sure to hit that "follow" button to show your support and get notified whenever the show goes live!

See you then!
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: Cyberganked on Twitch.tv on October 25th at 7AM MDT

I edited the first post to have the current details.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Sorry I had to cancel the original show because my dog died.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:49 am Sorry I had to cancel the original show because my dog died.
Always making excuses. Was the dog going to be more dead if you had its burial/placing in the trash delayed for a few hours?

I mean, my sister had to re-bury her cat Zarathustra in the back yard of her house in Denver because her dogs had smelled the corpse and dug it up. Not delaying that would make sense. I was only a teenager back then otherwise I would have known she forgot to pour lime into the plot and over the corpse to make it decay faster. Now she has her animals cremated and keeps the urns on a table with those of our mother and our favorite neighbor, Mrs. Parks.

Gotta go, the pizza I put in the oven is ready, the oven just announced it.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos, are you being serious or are you trying to get a dig in on Pinback?

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Tdarcos shows the same indifference towards pets as Aardvark does to getting behind the wheel while completely loaded.

pinback

Post by pinback »

And you do when ruining this BBS with your consistently terrible posts!

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

I have been trying to dial it in to something this BBS would find agreeable and while I felt like I knocked it out of the park with the post I made in Tdarcos' stick shift thread that Jizaboz had complimented me on, I just haven't been able to capture that same magic since. Oddly enough, even this humble acknowledgment on my part is making this BBS a slightly worse place but I am compelled to demonstrate my remorse for implying that Aardvark is an irresponsible drinker.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Hey guys, Billy is dying for someone to take the bait here. He's mentioned it two times and is clearly getting a little frustrated that none of us give a shit about whatever made-up cacophony of false virtue he's slinging in his head. Won't one of you help him out?

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

I'm sorry that you feel that way but that simply isn't the case here. I had taken an unprovoked jab at Aardvark in the hopes that it would garner the same sort of response as my very popular unprovoked jab at Tdarcos in the aforementioned thread. The difference being, and something I only realized after Pinback voiced his displeasure at my post, is that Tdarcos is incapable of driving a stick which made my comment funny and Aardvark takes responsible driving seriously which made my comment mean. Aardvark also didn't deserve it while Tdarcos is almost always bringing it on himself. That was the point of my last post.

I have no idea what you are referring to here in regards to bait nor do I allow myself to get frustrated by anything in life. Frustration is just an unnecessary and self-imposed obstacle on the way to achieving a goal. My goal here on this BBS is create over the course of years a consistent string of meaningful and enriching posts that will help to foster my acceptance into the group. I have no doubt that this will be a challenging task and that this post may not be a good start in that direction, but I wanted to set the record straight. Like anything worth achieving in life, I have no doubt the final reward will be well worth all of the effort in the end.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Here I should point out that there is a Twitch streamer named "BillyMFMays". He is kind, soft-spoken, smart, creative, engaging, a joy to listen and talk to. He is, as far as I can tell, the exact opposite of our Billy Mays.

I still cringe when I see the Twitch notification that he's going live, because for that split second, I think it's talking about our Billy. Then I remember that there are two of them, and I can relax.

In short, don't post anymore.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I don't agree with that sentiment. He was attempting to make a joke (someone who takes great care to not country cruise being portrayed as a country cruiser) and while it didn't work, there was no malice in his heart. Let's rally around this together as a community instead of letting it divide us.

pinback

Post by pinback »

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

What'd I do huh?

THE
DRIVING
RECORD
AARDVARK