Anyone wanna do a show?

The Future of Radio begins now.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

pinback

Anyone wanna do a show?

Post by pinback »

I'm thinking Wednesday. Does that work for anyone who might wanna be on the show?

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

No foolin' this time? I'm in if it's really happening.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Oh, it's happening. If we can all agree on a night.

pinback

Post by pinback »

The Don Rogers Show will be on tonight at 7:30 Pacific/10:30 Eastern.

http://eclipse.wavestreamer.com:3069/listen.m3u?sid=1

This is a half hour later than originally scheduled. But you know what they say... BETTER LATE THA

pinback

Post by pinback »

Well, that was a disaster.

DOWN FOR RETOOLING.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Here's the TAPE. This is a complete waste of time:

http://begin4.com/drs042915.mp3

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Canceling your last four shows is why nobody showed up for this one.

Dude, we're in our late 30s and 40s. We have shit going on. Now that we know you've done one, you have the benefit of the doubt for the next one.

I was on for five minutes and made awesome jokes, which you then insulted me for. But I will listen to the tape.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback »

Adam didn't show up because he was in the middle of being dumped by his girlfriend.

APPROVED.

Now we have to do another show, so we can all make fun of him.

Flack

Post by Flack »

Just out of high school, I met a girl at work named Heather. She used to come to work every night and tell stories about how her boyfriend used to beat her up. When they finally broke up I asked her out on a date. I took her out to eat and then for a walk around the lake. I thought we had a great time. A week later she was back with the guy who used to beat her up. Every time I saw her after that I thought to myself, "Wow. She picked a guy who hits her over me."

I'm still amazed that I was kicked off this show and replaced by literally everybody else who posts on this forum, none of whom even called in to the show.

Every train wreck's better than the last and I can't wait to hear the next one. You can send my dollar as cash, check, or money order.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Ice Cream Jonsey

Flack wrote:Just out of high school, I met a girl at work named Heather. She used to come to work every night and tell stories about how her boyfriend used to beat her up. When they finally broke up I asked her out on a date. I took her out to eat and then for a walk around the lake. I thought we had a great time. A week later she was back with the guy who used to beat her up. Every time I saw her after that I thought to myself, "Wow. She picked a guy who hits her over me."

I'm still amazed that I was kicked off this show and replaced by literally everybody else who posts on this forum, none of whom even called in to the show.

Every train wreck's better than the last and I can't wait to hear the next one. You can send my dollar as cash, check, or money order.
Kicking the most entertaining people off the show would be right up the show's alley, however.

I'm up for doing another one of these, but Don is going to bail again if I set it up. I would like to have you and Retro on and catch up with you both.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

I liked that show. It had honesty. That's something thats hard to fake and even harder to NOT fake. I give DR props for that.

THE
REALITY RADIO
AARDVARK

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Have your producer text me next time. I only check the address you emailed about 3 times a week.

Ice Cream Jonsey

OK, listening to the show, I have a comment.

THATS WHAT YOU FUCKING GET WHEN YOU CANCEL FOUR TIMES, ASSHOLE.

Great production values.

I'll hang up and listen

pinback

Post by pinback »

I remember admitting at the end that I bore some of the responsibility for that debacle.

I remember admitting that.