You know what, I'm sick of this

The Future of Radio begins now.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

Tdarcos

You know what, I'm sick of this

Post by Tdarcos »

Normal people can act rationally and just say things. But then you go and post a 20- or 30-year-old photo of Robin Williams with no indication in the thread on people I've outlived.

Then when I don't realize who the unnamed person is, think it's someone else, and post a correct, recent photo, instead of simply saying you did that already, you just had to immediately go with the bastardy and the insults.

And worse, it got me so mad I responded in kind.

I'm sick of it. Don't bother to call me for tomorrow's show, I'm not participating and I don't care if you quit, I have no further interest in this program.

I am not a doormat and I refuse to be treated as one.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

If you're not going to be on the show then I assume you won't mind if we disable your ability to post on this BBS.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback »

Don't worry, everyone. Paul will still be on the show.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

He'd better be. Without Paul, the show is like Abbott and Costello but without Costello.

Flack

Re: You know what, I'm sick of this

Post by Flack »

Tdarcos wrote:I am not a doormat and I refuse to be treated as one.
With all due respect you are way too lumpy to be a doormat.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Ice Cream Jonsey

He was 63.

pinback

Post by pinback »

He was 63.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:If you're not going to be on the show then I assume you won't mind if we disable your ability to post on this BBS.
You can do what you want, I have no power to do anything in response. But someone has to call him on his bullshit. His response to me was uncalled for. He crossed the line and he knows exactly what he needs to do.

And if you think my refusing to do his show until he does what he should do justifies banning me from here because I refuse to tolerate or put up with his misconduct, well, that's your decision.

---
"This is the kind of arrant pedantry up with which I will not put. "
- Winston Churchill, on being told you're not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition like "put up with."
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos wrote:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:If you're not going to be on the show then I assume you won't mind if we disable your ability to post on this BBS.
You can do what you want, I have no power to do anything in response. But someone has to call him on his bullshit. His response to me was uncalled for. He crossed the line and he knows exactly what he needs to do.

And if you think my refusing to do his show until he does what he should do justifies banning me from here because I refuse to tolerate or put up with his misconduct, well, that's your decision.

---
"This is the kind of arrant pedantry up with which I will not put. "
- Winston Churchill, on being told you're not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition like "put up with."
He didn't "cross the line" you sperging fucking mad man. He spoke in the exact same manner on the BBS that he has spoke to EVERYONE for TWENTY YEARS of going on BBSs and dial-up forums.

Here's what's really going on. You know you can get attention by threatening to not be on the radio show. You're so starved for attention that you're acting like a four-year old so people will listen to you and talk to you.

Ice Cream Jonsey

He was 63.

Drew

Post by Drew »

If he's leaving, can I have his spot?

Flack

Post by Flack »

"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."