Status.

The Future of Radio begins now.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote:
Tdarcos wrote:He keeps promising to do the fucking show, and it's been fourteen fucking months.
WHAT THE FUCK DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE TO YOU, dickhead?
There you go again, immediately breaking out the insults because you are apparently incapable of carrying on a rational conversation. And you have the nerve to claim I have Asperger's Syndrome when you can't even do ONE SENTENCE without immediately resorting to ad hominem attacks.

Plus, you called me a dickhead. With your fixation on gay sex and gay issues, you still haven't said if your wife knows about your latent homosexual tendencies.
Are you paying for the show? Did I personally guarantee a certain number of shows to your fat fucking face?
All I have said is that you constantly talk about how you want to do the show, but you don't. Yak, yak, yak.

If my next-door neighbor talked every week about how he's going to repaint his garage, it's fair game for me to point out that he talks about it but it's clearly obvious he's not going to do so. And it's reasonable for me to point out how he talks about painting his garage but he's never going to do so. Not that it would matter one way or the other, but I can still comment about his lack of desire to do something he keeps talking about how he is going to do.

And by the way, have you ever heard the expression "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?" You've got a lot of nerve (and a lot of other things) in criticizing my weight when you aren't exactly normal sized either.
Are you really that offended that I've been doing other things with my life other than sitting in a chair Skyping with you with the record button on? WHAT THE FUCK DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE.
Just like your existence, it makes absolutely no difference whatsoever. I am simply saying - and that's all I've said - is that if you were serious about doing the show, there'd be no "retooling" or whatever, you'd just do it.

I started the game "Cetka" a few months ago and set it aside because I got busy on other things. Notice i did not publicly state I was going to go back to it, nor did I claim it was "down for retooling," or make excuses about my failure to finish the program.

I stopped doing videos but notice that it was the people who wanted to see them - I think that includes you - who have been asking when I would do another one. Have I ever once criticized the people who ask when I'm going to do more of them? And it's the same situation, they don't make the videos, they don't edit them and they don't pay for them. It is, however, perfectly legitimate for them to ask.
pinback wrote:
30 days is reasonable to be patient
You're being PATIENT, now. For something that costs zero, and that I do for fun whenever the hell I want to. You're being PATIENT.
I mean it from the standpoint of commenting over your claims that you are going to do the show. If you never said anything nor claimed that you were going to make more episodes of your show then that would be one thing. If it took you 30 days because you needed to write scripts or order equipment or do something that stalled your work, that would be another. But when you publicly claim you're going to do this, and then you don't for months and months, then I have just as much right to say, "yeah right, when pigs fly."

For someone who claims I have Asperger's Syndrome you sure seem to show a lack of rational thinking yourself. Note that I never said I wanted more episodes of your show, nor did I complain you weren't making them. All I ever said was that you've been talking, and talking, and talking, and talking, over and over and over and over again about how you're going to do this show again, and you don't.

"I said over and over and over again I'm going to be doing this show." - Dave Clark Five
Do you know that everyone now considers you the world's biggest asshole, both figuratively AND literally?
There you go again, spewing bullshit. Obviously, everyone considers the guy from GOATSE.SX to be literally the biggest asshole, and for the figurative one, I think either Howard Stern or Rush Limbaugh are more likely to be considered major assholes.

Oh, again, that reminds me, since you fixated on assholes again, does your wife know about your latent homosexual tendencies?
pinback wrote:
The fact remains that the show is nothing but a hobby for him and he treats it that way
HEEEEY! WHADDYA KNOW! The fat man got something right for the first time in his life! DINGDINGDINGDING! That's RIGHT you autistic bag of goo,
Can you prove either of these? Mix corn starch and water, and you get goo. How exactly am I that way? What are your specific reasons that you believe this?

And what is Autism? What are its characteristics and symptoms? What are the definitions of this mental condition? I'll bet you don't even know.
the show is NOTHING BUT A HOBBY, and I treat, and will CONTINUE to treat it that way. How you ever got the idea it was anything else, well, that's understandable since you're 100% wrong about everything, all of the time, ever.
Well, still, you claim you're going to do it, and don't. So I call you on this. And if I'm wrong 100% of the time, then my comments that you aren't doing the show would be wrong.

In the last 14 months, how many episodes of the regular show have you done? Zero. My comment was correct, Q.E.D.
pinback wrote:
Either you do something, or you don't.
Good point. How about this: Fuck off. Either you do that, or you don't.
Promises, promises. Just like with your claims that you'll do the show, it's the same thing with your offers of gay sex, you're all talk and no action.

And how come no one ever wants me to fuck on?
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Tdarcos wrote: All I have said is that you constantly talk about how you want to do the show, but you don't. Yak, yak, yak.
In what pork-based alternate reality is this happening? Please point out where I am constantly talking about wanting to do the show. Please. Or admit this is another figment of your slop-addled imagination.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Garth's Equipment Shop

Post by Garth's Equipment Shop »

Looks like we have a great script for a new show guys. Excellent work!
Which of you is interested in my fine wares?

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Flack

Post by Flack »

Back by popular demand: Don Rigers and Ice Cream JAHN-see.

Did someone up TDarcos' posting limit to 8 lines to the 8th power?
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote:
Tdarcos wrote: All I have said is that you constantly talk about how you want to do the show, but you don't. Yak, yak, yak.
In what pork-based alternate reality is this happening? Please point out where I am constantly talking about wanting to do the show. Please.
Subject: "What's a good day to come back?" - June 18, 2014
http://www.joltcountry.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9309

Subject: listen.pls deleted
"The show is down for retooling."
- May 12, 2014
http://www.joltcountry.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9247

Subject: "Don Rogers Will Live Again"
AArdvark: 2014 when?
Pinback: January
- Dec. 20, 2013
http://www.joltcountry.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9052

"Once I get settled in Tennessee, as previously indicated, it is on. It will be on. "
- Oct. 22, 2013

Subject: "Next Show, June 12, 2013"
"We are in deep negotiations with everyone's favorite gigantic shut-in to have him attempt an eating challenge on the next episode.
"It hasn't even happened yet, and already it's being listed as the single most epic moment in entertainment radio by Talkers magazine."
- Jun 7, 2013
http://www.joltcountry.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8908
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Flack

Post by Flack »

I suppose if making videos of eating dog foot doesn't pan out you can always get a job as someone's research assistant.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Garth's Equipment Shop

yes mad research skills :D

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Flack wrote:I suppose if making videos of eating dog foot doesn't pan out you can always get a job as someone's research assistant.
Garth's Equipment Shop wrote:yes mad research skills :D
Circa Twenty-Seven years ago I was doing overtime work on my job as a programmer in California, but I wasn't at my Boss' home where I normally did my work. I was at the Orange County Courthouse, which had a huge law library, in which I was researching my boss' legal liability because a tenant in a property she owned in New York State was suing her because her child was supposedly injured by slipping and falling when a snowstorm occurred.

I spent 8 hours at the Courthouse reading statute books and court cases, and taking notes in case she had to hire a lawyer there, because doing the research would reduce what the lawyer would cost and identify her liability exposure.

As it turned out, the management company had failed to purchase liability insurance for the property, so she had to pay for a defense herself. The result, due to my research, was that under New York law she wasn't liable because you have to have at least a minimum amount of time after a snowstorm to clear up the snow, before you're liable for injuries.

But she would still have to defend the case. Not having insurance on this property - my boss managed her own properties that were in California and always carried insurance on them - cost her about $6,000.

Yeah, I've done research before.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Can you research brevity?

Garth's Equipment Shop

lol

pinback

Post by pinback »

Tdarcos wrote:
pinback wrote:
In what pork-based alternate reality is this happening? Please point out where I am constantly talking about wanting to do the show. Please.
Subject: "What's a good day to come back?" - June 18, 2014
http://www.joltcountry.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9309

Subject: listen.pls deleted
"The show is down for retooling."
- May 12, 2014
http://www.joltcountry.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9247

Subject: "Don Rogers Will Live Again"
AArdvark: 2014 when?
Pinback: January
- Dec. 20, 2013

"Once I get settled in Tennessee, as previously indicated, it is on. It will be on. "
- Oct. 22, 2013

Subject: "Next Show, June 12, 2013"
"We are in deep negotiations with everyone's favorite gigantic shut-in to have him attempt an eating challenge on the next episode.
"It hasn't even happened yet, and already it's being listed as the single most epic moment in entertainment radio by Talkers magazine."
- Jun 7, 2013
http://www.joltcountry.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8908
Wow, four posts in an entire year! When will I just SHUT UP ABOUT IT!!! GOD!!
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.