The May 5th Show (5:00 PM Pacific)

The Future of Radio begins now.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

Ice Cream Jonsey

The May 5th Show (5:00 PM Pacific)

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Next show is scheduled for 5:00 PM Pacific today, Saturday May 5th. Happy Cinco De Mayo!

http://www.thedonrogersshow.com
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback »

The mp3s will be up on the website tonight! It's a good time for you and your whole family!
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Lysander

Post by Lysander »

Myself, I thought it was a great show. Better than it's been since two days ago.
paidforbythegivedrewbetterblowjobsfundandthelibertyconventionforastupidfreeamerica

Flack

Post by Flack »

The future of radio has broken links to tonight's show on its webpage.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

pinback

Post by pinback »

Sorry, this is fixed now.

Flack

Post by Flack »

I think Don Rogers really nailed it on the second show, particularly with the following comments:

"Rob O'Hara does not understand this style of radio." - Nailed it!

"I want to make it clear, it may not be your kind of radio." - Nailed it!

"Rob O'Hara will never be on this show." - Nailed it!

I did like how you clearly stated the exact point at which the program began. It'll make it easier to tell exactly where to stop listening on future episodes.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Lysander

Post by Lysander »

Wow, Rob. It's just a fun thing he likes to do in his free time. No reason to get all angry about it!
paidforbythegivedrewbetterblowjobsfundandthelibertyconventionforastupidfreeamerica

Lysander

Post by Lysander »

As I feel this was the height of the Don Rogers Show, I am requesting a copy of the MP3 for archival purposes. Now that donrogersshow.com has gone to that great GoDaddy in the sky, it would be a shame for this great career to go utterly undocumented by the intertubes.

pinback

Post by pinback »

As I said, everything is at http://moltobenny.com/drs

Nothing is lost.

SHOW IS RETOOLING.

Lysander

Post by Lysander »

OH! My mistake--that's what I get for not reading. By the byway, you might wanna tell Google, too; searches for "Dong Rogers Show" all point to donrogersshow.com which obviously no longer works, and nothing at all for moltobenny. EDIT: on a similar note, you might want to tell the page on moltobenny that it's not on donrogersshow.com anymore as all the links point there. It's not a problem to back up and put the URL in the bar, but it's highly un web 2.0.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Lysander wrote:OH! My mistake--that's what I get for not reading. By the byway, you might wanna tell Google, too; searches for "Dong Rogers Show" all point to donrogersshow.com which obviously no longer works, and nothing at all for moltobenny. EDIT: on a similar note, you might want to tell the page on moltobenny that it's not on donrogersshow.com anymore as all the links point there. It's not a problem to back up and put the URL in the bar, but it's highly un web 2.0.
Thank you. I will work on these problems shortly. I guess I wasn't looking at it closely enough.

But now I see the problem.