June 9, 2012

The Future of Radio begins now.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

pinback

June 9, 2012

Post by pinback »

Show is available at http://thedonrogersshow.com/060912.mp3

Enjoy!
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Listening into this piece of shit as my computer accidentally clicked on the link you posted.

However, I also accidentally opened the stream. The first thing I heard was, literally, "ROBB SHERWIN! Fuck you, Robb Sherwin. This is the show I want to do."

I would like to again stress what a sniveling piece of horsefucking dicklick you are. You happy doing it with people on? ASSHOLE? You're real happy having a bunch of idiots screaming at each other? You motherfucker, you picked a time NOBODY COULD MAKE, YOU FILTH. I DID MY BEST TO GET YOU CALLERS.

You are fucking dead to me, you virulent crust.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Don spent the entire time complaining that he had no listeners during a show that he did not announce.

pinback

Post by pinback »

You are banned from the show.

Ice Cream Jonsey

WAit, for real. Why am I banned from the show?

pinback

Post by pinback »

You are unbanned from the show.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I only wanted a good show. I only wanted to help you get guests when your regular crew could not appear. Because I cared. Because I cared about the show. Because I cared about you, you Metis-headed son of a bitch.

I cared about you.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Just pretend that I said something inconsequential here and move along...

THE
NEVERMIND
AARDVARK
Last edited by AArdvark on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:I only wanted a good show. I only wanted to help you get guests when your regular crew could not appear. Because I cared. Because I cared about the show. Because I cared about you, you Metis-headed son of a bitch.

I cared about you.
You are re-banned.

Paul is un-banned.

Adam is un-fired.

Retro is re-banned.

Can someone keep track of this please?

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: You are fucking dead to me, you virulent crust.
"I shall think of you as dead until my husband makes you that way. Then I shall think of you, no longer."
- Rob Roy's wife to the man who raped her, from the movie Rob Roy
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Paul if I see you make another goddamn quote I am destroying your posts, in order, from the beginning of posts that you've made.

Not deleting. DESTROYING. There is a difference and I trust you do not want to see what that difference is.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Paul if I see you make another goddamn quote I am destroying your posts, in order, from the beginning of posts that you've made.

Not deleting. DESTROYING. There is a difference and I trust you do not want to see what that difference is.
Very well. It is your place and you may do as you wish. I will try not to repeat that in the future.

Now I have to decide if I want to bother continuing my current project.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos wrote:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Paul if I see you make another goddamn quote I am destroying your posts, in order, from the beginning of posts that you've made.

Very well. It is your place and you may do as you wish. I will try not to repeat that in the future.

Now I have to decide if I want to bother continuing my current project.
Christ, I was joking. What does, "I will destroy your post" even mean? What do you think it means?? It doesn't mean anything.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Christ, I was joking. What does, "I will destroy your post" even mean? What do you think it means?? It doesn't mean anything.
On my corporate website at http://viridian-development.com and at my story Bible website at http://in-the-matter-of.com the websites use Wikimedia, the software that runs Wikipedia. Remember this as I'll come back to it in a moment.

This software - PhpBB - just keeps one version of whatever is posted here; if I come back and change this posing only the change remains and there is no way to get back what was previously saved. Like when <s>Pinhead</s> Fake Radio Host Don Rapist trashed my posting on the Starcraft 2 forum because he used admin privs and instead of doing reply he used edit. He couldn't undo the damage, all he could do was apologize for raping my message.

However, when you delete or change something on Wikimedia, while the last change is what shows, all prior editions of the page are available. But, an administrator can completely delete the contents of a page. The page is gone, expunged, and there isn't even the prior editions available.